SneakyBaron

Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run III

Event Title: Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run III

Event Date: 10/17/2020 09:00 AM to 10/17/2020 02:00 PM

Event Address: 18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, Virginia, 20135, United States

RSVP on the event here: Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run III

We will meet at Great Country Farm around when they open at 9am, hang out there for people to pick their own Pumpkin. Drivers meeting will be at 10:15 and we will head out at 10:30.

Then about an hours drive to Monks BBQ(ETA ~11:30) for some Pork for around an hour.

Last part is about another hour to Sweetz in Leesburg for some Pastries.

This is a dog friendly run at the farm and Monks due to their outside covered seating. Sweetz just does not allow dogs inside.

Pumpkin Harvest Details:

If you plan to visit the farm area you need to buy your tickets in advance for the selected time period(market area does not require tickets): https://greatcountryfarms.ticketspice.com/fall-pumpkin-harvest

September 28 – October 31, 2020

Weekday Admission: $10/child & $12/Adult
Weekend & Columbus Day Admission: $14/child & $16/Adult

Children 2 & Under are Free

NOTE:  Due to Phase 3 limits on event attendance and in support of social distancing for COVID-19 safety, we are not able to offer complimentary admission for military families on Saturdays & Sundays in September and October this season.  We so appreciate your service and will continue to offer complimentary admission to military families on  non-holiday weekdays.

Come celebrate with us and create an unforgettable experience picking pumpkins, cheering on the fastest piggie, doing some pumpkin munchin’ with P-Rex, getting lost in our corn maze and roasting marshmallows at the bonfire. Don’t forget those freshly made Cider Donuts!

Pumpkin to Pork
https://goo.gl/maps/9G3anfUS35s

Pork to Pastry
https://goo.gl/maps/wHDZazthMES2

RSVP on the event here: Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run III

• Like 1

IMG_0147.jpg

Thank you for organizing the event.  I had a ball and really enjoyed meeting everyone...especially the pups!  I have had my manual MINI for only two months and was totally new to driving stick prior to buying it.  I just can't get enough now and find excuses to run to the store nightly just to take it out.  😊.  This was a great reason to drive around all day and meet such great people.  I rode behind one of the "Murphy" dogs and laughed at how much he seemed to be enjoying the drive as well.  

I can't wait for the next one!  Count me in!  

3A8A25D3-BB73-4387-8DD7-273DC15919DF.jpeg

• Like 1