TGGRRR (Ali)

runs!

50 minutes ago, IndiCooper said:

are we doing dinner at The Hub any nights or the fancy place in the lodge??

i am in for either, do you want to do the hub early in the week? I know some folks had a bad experience and do not go there any more, but I don't mind going.

We could do a fancy dinner at the lodge Saturday night since I a lot of us don't do the farewell dinner.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

i know the service can be slow at The Hub but I like the food, I just checked their hour and it might not work out unless we do breakfast later in the week 🤦‍♀️

We did the fancy place Saturday last year and I think it worked out. Everything is usually packed up and your tired of eating at Wildwood by then.

image.png.d0210b4093dbcc2565408805e731ed12.png

2 minutes ago, IndiCooper said:

i know the service can be slow at The Hub but I like the food, I just checked their hour and it might not work out unless we do breakfast later in the week 🤦‍♀️

We did the fancy place Saturday last year and I think it worked out. Everything is usually packed up and your tired of eating at Wildwood by then.

image.png.d0210b4093dbcc2565408805e731ed12.png

Or we can do it Wed evening, in place of the welcome dinner. We can find somewhere to work it in.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

17 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

Would love the fancy dinner at the lodge again Saturday again?

The Hub changed and was really hard to work with. I'm open to other places for a Monday night dinner

I have no say since I won't be there, but I thought the fancy dinner was a really nice change. I was surprised at how good it was, given the food at Wildwood. 

• Like 1

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186