Event input  

11 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like to have this event

• Mid December
    • Early January
  2. 2. What is a good Price point for this event

• $30-$50 (LIKELY ONE RACE)
    • $50-$70 (LIKELY 3 RACE TOURNAMENT)
    • $70-$100 (GET ME ALL THE TRACK TIME YOU CAN)

We are looking to put on some events during the winter months so we can all get together without being dependent on the weather. A few year ago we had a group outing at Autobahn – Dulles, high speed indoor Go-Kart track, that was a lot of fun.

I have done a research and it looks like we could do an outing that would include 3 races (20 Laps) per person and include license, head sock, and whatever else needed for between $50 - $60 a person.

It was a lot of fun last time, and could be fun to have a recurring Winter Indoor Kart Championship each year. If you are interested, please comment below. Also please include any suggestion you may have, (would want less races for a cheaper price point, etc…)

I look forward to your input, would like to do this mid December or early January

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

YES!

January might make the most sense with the heavy load of the Holidays.

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires