SneakyBaron

Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run II

Event Title: Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run II

Event Date: 10/12/2019 09:00 AM to 10/12/2019 02:00 PM

Event Address: 18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, Virginia, 20135, United States

RSVP on the event here: Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run II

We will meet at Great Country Farm around when they open at 9am, hang out there for people to pick their own Pumpkin. Drivers meeting will be at 10:15 and we will head out at 10:30.

Then about an hours drive to Monks BBQ(ETA ~11:30) for some Pork for around an hour.

Last part is about another hour to Sweetz in Leesburg for some Pastries.

This is a dog friendly run at the farm and Monks due to their outside covered seating. Sweetz just does not allow dogs inside.

Pumpkin Harvest Details:

September 30 – October 31, 2019
Weekday Admission: $8/child & $10/Adult
Weekend Admission: $10/child & $12/Adult

(Children 2 years and under, Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders do not pay admission)

Open 9am-5pm for Pick your Own Pumpkins for $.59/lb

Market & Play Area Open 9am-6pm. LAST Admission is at 5pm.

Come celebrate with us and create an unforgettable experience picking pumpkins, cheering on the fastest piggie, doing some pumpkin munchin’ with P-Rex, getting lost in our corn maze and roasting marshmallows at the bonfire. Don’t forget those freshly made Cider Donuts!

More Information

Route(will be pre-run closer to the date but hopefully will remain the same as last year):

Pumpkin to Pork
https://goo.gl/maps/9G3anfUS35s

Pork to Pastry
https://goo.gl/maps/wHDZazthMES2

RSVP on the event here: Pumpkin, Pork & Pastry Run II

• Like 1

IMG_0147.jpg

Hey Craig.

Other than the parking lot at the meeting point, is there any other dirt/gravel roads on the route?

I plan to join, but will likely be closer to the route departure time of around 10:15.

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires

23 hours ago, MELO-R56 said:

Hey Craig.

Other than the parking lot at the meeting point, is there any other dirt/gravel roads on the route?

I plan to join, but will likely be closer to the route departure time of around 10:15.

Not that were there last year other than the farms road to parking. I'm going out this Saturday to pre-run to make sure everything is still in a good condition.

IMG_0147.jpg

Pre-run is complete and the roads are all in good to great condition, even a few in brand new.

To make it easy to find everyone even though we'll be at the farm early enough I plan to part farther out so we can all be together even if some people show up later. Below is the area I plan to park.

Annotation 2019-10-05 171345.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_0147.jpg

Full stomach

Top down

Pandora 60's, 70's & 80's station cranking on the Harmon Kardon

Nice twisty roads

Wonderful soundtrack of Chillin's exhaust note

Was a great run.  Thanks to all!!!

Edited by scottt
add
  • Like 2