MINIterp

Hey DCMM! Prospective member here!

Hey everyone!

I ordered my MINI a few weeks ago and am very eagerly awaiting its arrival (obsessively checking the Owner's Lounge). Anyways, my MINI salesman at MINI of Annapolis, Mark Mickley, told me about your group (he described it as an "eccentric bunch", which is right up my alley) and that I should check it out. So here I am! I live in Pasadena, MD and this will not only be my very first new car (I just graduated from UMD!) but my very first MINI. I am definitely interested in joining your organization! Let me know if any of you live in the area. I'd love to see your MINI's too!

Happy Motoring, :motor:

Tom S.

2010 Mini Cooper S, Laser Blue Metallic, "whited out" (white roof, mirrors, racing stripes, wheels), Steptronic with paddle shifters, Premium Package, Sport Package, Harmon Kardon (on order to arrive late October!)

Edited by MINIterp
Forgot the MINI details

Tom,

As a fellow LB MCS driver, welcome! Not sure about the eccentric part, I tend to think we are all pretty "normal" in the group. We just happen to enjoy the heck out of small, well made auto's that are a thrill to drive. Look forward to meeting you at an event soon!

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hahaha :). I like your Clubman from the small picture I can see. How come I've never seen you motorin' around town? Pasadena isn't THAT big! You have any more pictures of it?

I'm on the Lake Shore side of town :embarassed:

pics can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/zugzugmcd/

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Welcome! I was going to wait for 2010 MINIs to be released but after test driving, there was no way I could wait a few months.

Again, welcome!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Hey everyone!

I ordered my MINI a few weeks ago and am very eagerly awaiting its arrival (obsessively checking the Owner's Lounge). Anyways, my MINI salesman at MINI of Annapolis, Mark Mickley, told me about your group (he described it as an "eccentric bunch", which is right up my alley) and that I should check it out. So here I am! I live in Pasadena, MD and this will not only be my very first new car (I just graduated from UMD!) but my very first MINI. I am definitely interested in joining your organization! Let me know if any of you live in the area. I'd love to see your MINI's too!

Happy Motoring, :motor:

Tom S.

2010 Mini Cooper S, Laser Blue Metallic, "whited out" (white roof, mirrors, racing stripes, wheels), Steptronic with paddle shifters, Premium Package, Sport Package, Harmon Kardon (on order to arrive late October!)

Hey Tom, I live in Severna Park, in Round Bay. I have probably the oldest car in the club...an '02 Dk Silver with a gray toned Union Jack roof graphic and 4 big Hella lights on the front. I don't get to Pasadena that often 'cept to go to BJ's for gas and stuff. If You see me...wave, and if I'm not in my usual fog, I'll wave back :)

Welcome Tom!!!

Mark was my MA as well and I also live in Pasadena, but my MINI is MD Terp colored =) (not some Blue Devil like color)

Hey Tom! Also new here..

And I must ask, because I'm clueless. .. What is 'Terp colored', exactly?

And I must ask, because I'm clueless. .. What is 'Terp colored', exactly?

Sorry... University of Maryland Terrapins (and Maryland in general) - school colors are Red and Black (and yellow/gold). And a terrapin is really just a turtle so it's not actually red/black, but perhaps brown or green...I'm rambling...:stupid:

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Sorry... University of Maryland Terrapins (and Maryland in general) - school colors are Red and Black (and yellow/gold). And a terrapin is really just a turtle so it's not actually red/black, but perhaps brown or green...I'm rambling...:stupid:

Ah! Kosher! .. Admittedly, those are friggin' sweet colors. :biggrin: