wyretrip

DCMM Club Picnic Pre-Run

Event Title: DCMM Club Picnic Pre-Run

Event Date: 07/28/2019 12:30 PM to 07/28/2019 03:30 PM

Event Address: 1011 Edwards Ferry Road Northeast, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176, United States

RSVP on the event here: DCMM Club Picnic Pre-Run

Updated: Added Route Sheet and Route Map! See you today!

---

Get the day started right and arrive to the Annual Club Picnic with a pack of MINIs! 

We will be meeting at Starbucks in Leesburg (1011 Edwards Ferry Rd NE, Leesburg, VA 20176) to take a scenic ride along the Maryland side of the Potomac river and C&O Canal!

The run will start by heading over to White's Ferry for ride across the Potomac. White's Ferry requires $5 CASH for a one way ticket. Once in Maryland we will head east towards Poolesville and then dip south to skirt along the southern border of Maryland for some nice wooded B roads. Keep your eyes peeled for glimpses of the Potomac River and the C&O canal. 

The run is scheduled to take approximately 3 hours and will end at the site of our 2019 DCMM Annual Club Picnic!

Route SheetRoute Sheet - DCMM Picnic Pre-Run 2019.pdf

Route Maphttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1D13MJUWe8E4RN8J4Rug6ERs2mzn7mI9D&usp=sharing

RSVP on the event here: DCMM Club Picnic Pre-Run

signature-final.png

I'd like to come on the run but we have a lot to get done tomorrow before the picnic, so I suspect I won't be able to make it. I RSVPed "Maybe", but it's less likely than more so. We'll be at the picnic though! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129