CHILLIN

Dinner at Ted's Bulletin

Event Title: Dinner at Ted's Bulletin

Event Date: 04/24/2019 06:00 PM

Event Address: 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA, 22031

RSVP on the event here: Dinner at Ted's Bulletin

Wednesday, April 24th at 6 pm

Let's meet for dinner at Ted's Bulletin in Mosaic. It's been awhile!

https://www.tedsbulletin.com/locations/merrifield/

No worries if you can't make it there right at 6 pm. We should be there for a couple hours.

I'll have MOTD shirts with me for pick-up. 

RSVP on the event here: Dinner at Ted's Bulletin

• Like 3

CHILLIN001.jpg

19 hours ago, GreenCactus said:

I’m now a “no”. I just found out our homeowners association meeting is the same night. We’re having a lot of issues, so I really need to be there. Boo. 

Bring a cooler and have your own happy hour at the meeting. I recommend putting Michael in charge of recruiting for the resistance. Home owners' association are UN-AMERICAN, Michael should be able to cut his grass naked on a riding mower while drinking a Margarita through a three foot swizzle straw is he wants.  BECAUSE "MERICA

• Haha 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

2 hours ago, 1975_mini said:

Bring a cooler and have your own happy hour at the meeting. I recommend putting Michael in charge of recruiting for the resistance. Home owners' association are UN-AMERICAN, Michael should be able to cut his grass naked on a riding mower while drinking a Margarita through a three foot swizzle straw is he wants.  BECAUSE "MERICA

I’m not opposed to not having coffee in my coffee mug. ;) 

Our association doesn’t do much other than snow removal and mowing the common areas. I’m annoyed because the decided to start enforcing parking rules. Except they don’t. Don’t make me put an ugly sticker on my car and then let my neighbor have a broken down, pile of unregistered bolts taking up a visitor spot!  <insert Ali-like swearing here>

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Beautiful weather for a walk around Mosaic! I'm going to park on the 3rd floor of the Target garage (our usual spot).

If you rsvp'd, I'll bring your shirts into Ted's. If not, they will be in the MINI and can still be picked up today or at the Dragon.

CHILLIN001.jpg