SneakyBaron

6/30 Detailing Clinic with Odds and Ends

Event Title: 6/30 Detailing Clinic with Odds and Ends

Event Date: 06/30/2019 09:00 AM to 06/30/2019 01:00 PM

Event Address: 112 Oakgrove Road #111, Sterling, Virginia, 20166, United States

RSVP on the event here: 6/30 Detailing Clinic with Odds and Ends

It's been a few years since Darryl has done a clinic so we're going another! He will usually cover the more basic stuff in the morning and then if people want to leave they can, and then after a break if people stick around he can cover more technical parts.

If we want to focus on more than the basics he is very flexible and can change to meet the needs of the attendees.

Google maps might not get you exactly there, for me it tries to take me to TLC Auto Detail, this is where you want to end up(two more sections down).

He also typically runs an extra % off of product during clinics.

image.png

RSVP on the event here: 6/30 Detailing Clinic with Odds and Ends

• Like 1

IMG_0147.jpg

2 minutes ago, SneakyBaron said:

Please spread the word about this! If we don't get some more people to attend we will have to reschedule!

i will push it on social media again this evening

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I'm planning on being there.....

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

1 hour ago, AdamWest said:

I may have to do a rain check on the event my sun roof exploded gonna need to get that sorted before I take my car anywhere near water. 

He typically does the demo on one of his cars, you're welcome to come out even in a non-mini.

IMG_0147.jpg

17 hours ago, SneakyBaron said:

He typically does the demo on one of his cars, you're welcome to come out even in a non-mini.

If I get my car back on Friday like Passport Mini is claiming then I should be able to make the event, looking forward to meeting you all.