TGGRRR (Ali)

Car Pooling down there

When are you leaving? Maybe some of us can travel together.

We just pick a time and meet on 81 at the Pilot Service Station

Mark and I are leaving Sunday morning, we usually try to get to the meeting spot by 7:00 AM

Anyone want to join us? We do stop to pee, if you have a bladder of steel you may not like riding with us

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Still leaving Sunday to head down? I heard you might be breaking it up for Saturday / Sunday. 

@AzFlower and I have been thinking about that as well and trying to find a dog friendly place to split the drive up with.

We're bringing both MINIs this year and two dogs so we cannot switch off driving like we did last year.

signature-final.png

1 hour ago, wyretrip said:

Still leaving Sunday to head down? I heard you might be breaking it up for Saturday / Sunday. 

@AzFlower and I have been thinking about that as well and trying to find a dog friendly place to split the drive up with.

We're bringing both MINIs this year and two dogs so we cannot switch off driving like we did last year.

We're considering leaving Sat afternoon. Still trying to find a house sitter for the dogs. We've done this trip plenty of times in one shot, I just prefer breaking it up. If we have to use the professional dog sitter, who's $70 a night we'll probably just leave Sunday morning.

Tggrrr010.jpg

On 3/4/2019 at 10:00 AM, wyretrip said:

We're leaving Sat Afternoon driving about 4 hours and spending the night somewhere. Does that work with you guys? @AzFlower @wyretrip

Tggrrr010.jpg

On 3/4/2019 at 11:24 AM, GreenCactus said:

We are leaving Saturday, really, really early and will have two cars but we are going to Asheville (I'll be joining you guys at Fontana on Tuesday). We'll probably see you along the way! 

Craig and I are doing the same!

• Like 1