1975_mini

THE MISTRESS RUN

Event Title: THE MISTRESS RUN

Event Date: 02/24/2019 10:00 AM to 02/24/2019 03:00 PM

Event Address: 6003 Burke centre parkway, Burke, VA, 22015

RSVP on the event here: THE MISTRESS RUN

Join us the Saturday after Valentine’s Day for some quality time with our MINIs (Mistress). We will be meeting in the Giant Parking lot in Burke, we will be heading southwest exploring many of the great twisties around Mananas and Warrenton as we wind our way for about an hour to a little lunch counter place in Bealeton, VA.

Lunch Stop: M&P Pizza Restaurant, don’t let the name fool you they have a little bit of everything. You can check out the menu at https://mppizzarestaurant.com/

After lunch we will continue west and north through Culpeper and into wine country, with nearly two hours of continuous country roads that are a great combination of sweeping turns, rolling roads, technical twisties all while enjoying countryside views. We will be ending this year at the Desert Rose Ranch and Winery (Pet Friendly).

End Point: Desert Rose Ranch and Winery, 13726 Hume Rd Hume, VA 22639 check them out at http://www.desertrosewinery.com/

There will be a quick (10 to 15 minute) pit stop at the midway point of the afternoon leg at a gas station.

Schedule of events:

10:00AM: Driver’s meeting

10:30AM: Run Starts

11:30AM: Lunch stop

12:30PM: Start afternoon leg

2:15PM: Arrive at Desert Rose Ranch and Winery

RSVP on the event here: THE MISTRESS RUN

• Like 2

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

The little bit of rain in the morning has shifted to snow in the forecast. I will be following the weather, and make a call once the forecast has solidified a little more. I will have an update by Thursday evening. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1975Mini001.jpg

Ok, as of now the weather is saying snow from 1 to 3 inches (probably closer to one) smack during the run. So unfortunately we need to slide the run. Next Saturday the 23rd is saying 50 degrees, so we are going to slide to then. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. I will change the date tomorrow and write everyone that has RSVPed to ensure all are aware of the change. 

• Sad 1

1975Mini001.jpg

50 minutes ago, 1975_mini said:

Ok, as of now the weather is saying snow from 1 to 3 inches (probably closer to one) smack during the run. So unfortunately we need to slide the run. Next Saturday the 23rd is saying 50 degrees, so we are going to slide to then. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. I will change the date tomorrow and write everyone that has RSVPed to ensure all are aware of the change. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😢😢😢. what about the 24th instead?! 😶 *Wiggles eyebrows*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

Are you going to change the date here? Do we need to RSVP again?

I just changed the date on the event, it did not clear out the RSVPs like the old web page. I will be emailing all on the yes and maybe list so they are aware of the change

1975Mini001.jpg

Thank you everyone for coming out and making the event so successful. Please feel free to share any feedback you may have to make the run better for next year, you can post them here or message them to me directly.

1) less left turns

Also I have put up the photo album for the event, please share an photos you may have taken. Especially if your co-pilots may have grab any during the run.

@Brandy_Brown @NYRican MC40 @CHILLIN @SneakyBaron @TGGRRR (Ali) @ToMo @Tiger's_Mom @IndiCooper @Obsessive @SierraRoses @wyretrip @desertrat 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1975Mini001.jpg