MELO-R56

OOOPS! MINI Damage-Recommend painter?

Hey gang.

While jacking up the car in the garage, the jack tipped over and gouged my lower panel on the drivers side. 

Do we have a paint vendor that fixes this sort of thing? Looking for recommendations. I’ve already got one estimate for a place in Sterling that was highly regarded. I already have on order the black trim that goes below the painted panel.

Any help is appreciated!

Spoiler

-Steve 

1C3CDCF9-D7BD-4109-9363-0908848C77E8.jpeg

E06AEB75-4ED3-4844-B879-47C634574408.jpeg

B267411D-4244-47D3-B997-E48667BC81B5.jpeg

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires

9 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

We don't have a paint vendor. I know @Edge was happy with the body shop he used for Mr OEM. I actually took Tigger to Dale at Hampton roads Maaco because he's so cheap and they do decent work.

The place @Edge used was D&V autobody in Sterling. Michael has used them as well and they do great work. They are NOT cheap, but you get what you pay for. 

When Gretchen was rear-ended, I took her to Poolesville Autobody and they did a great job. It was very reasonable (not that I cared, the at-fault insurance picked up the tab). A full bumper repaint was $400 and took about 3 days. 

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186