1975_mini

MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 10 Drive

Event Title: MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 10 Drive

Event Date: 11/11/2018 07:30 AM to 11/11/2018 10:00 AM

Event Address: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria, VA, 22304

RSVP on the event here: MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 10 Drive

What: MINIs Take The Beltway 10

When: 11 November 2018

Where: Sear's Parking lot at Landmark Mall (across from PMoA)

Why: The honor our veterans and support our wounded, ill, and injured Veterans will all donations going to Operation Second Chance.

Time: Registration at 7:30 am, rolling out at 9 am

Come join us for what has become the Flagship event for DC Metro MINIs. Join us in the Sear's Parking lot where we will stage before taking a MINI parade lap around the outer loop of the beltway. You join us and be amazing at all the waves and smiles you will get as you a part of a line of MINIs as far as you can see. After the parade lap will will be having lunch at Brion's Grille in Fairfax.

Lunch: Please register if you plan on attending in the separate event that will be posted shortly. 

Raffle: We will be selling raffle tickets at registration with winner drawn during lunch. Please keep an eye out for a list of great prizes donated by our generous sponsors.

Donate by clicking the Donate now button at: http://dcmetrominis.org/MTTBDonate

Suggested donation is $20 per MINI. Donations will benefit: Operation Second Chance – Helping Heroes Move On

Shirts are available for preorder. Deadline to order is October 28th.

http://dcmm.storenvy.com/

Registration at Passport MINI of Alexandria

Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke St

Alexandria, VA 22304-3212

Timeline of Events:

7:30 - 8:30 – Registration (PMoA)

Park at Landmark Mall / Sears parking lot – across the street from Passport MINI

8:30 - Group picture

8:45 – Driver’s Meeting (Landmark Mall / Sears parking lot)I

9:00 – Departure

10:30 – Lunch (Brion's Grille – *there is a separate calendar event for lunch RSVPs)

Please check back for more information soon!!

RSVP on the event here: MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 10 Drive

• Like 2

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I have posted the flyer for this years event to the event album, please feel free to download and disseminate. Also keep you eyes open here and on the clubs social media for BIG new about raffle prizes to include some new BIG sponsors. 

1975Mini001.jpg

MTTB 10 SPONOR SPOTLIGHT:

We have another amazing sponsor to announce CRAVENSPEED.

CRAVENSPEED is made up of people with diverse backgrounds, all sharing a passion for customer service, quality, and cars! With almost a decade of Aftermarket Auto manufacturing experience, we know quality, performance and value.

They have donated 3 gift certificates for this year’s raffle.

Check out the all the high quality accessories they have for your MINI.

https://www.cravenspeed.com/mini/

group-2018-about.jpg

1975Mini001.jpg

MINIS TAKE THE BELTWAY 10 SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT!!!

Alicyn Drew Photography has donated a car shoot for this years raffle.

Get that glamor shot of your MINI that makes the internet jealous.

Check out her work at: www.alicyndrew.com

IMG_0555.JPG

We have another amazing sponsor to announce MiniMania

MiniMania has been in the business of providing parts and accessories for the original Classic Mini Coopers since 1974, and as a result Mini Mania is the largest US supplier of parts for the Classic Mini. They developed performance parts for the new MINI Cooper and Cooper 'S' in 2001, a year before the car was released in this country, and continue as enthusiasts and a leader in providing parts and accessories for the MINI Coopers.
Whether you drive a Classic Mini Cooper or a modern MINI Cooper, their dedicated staff works hard to provide you with a great selection of products and prices to meet your budget and your Motoring needs.

They have donated some great gifts that we will be turning into two prize packages that have everything you need to make you and your MINI look great. Also expect a little something extra for MiniMania in your registration bag. 

Check out the all the high quality parts and accessories they have for you and your MINI. ‪

https://www.minimania.com/ 

IMG_1027.jpg

1975Mini001.jpg

WE have another amazing sponsor to announce TPepinPhotos 
Ever wonder how they get those crystal clear action photos for car ads, the answer is rig shoots. T. Pepin Photos specializes in these and has donated a shoot for the raffle. Get an amazing image of your MINI that would make the MINI marketing department jealous. 
Check out his work on Instagram at @tpepinphotos  and at www.tpepinphotos.com

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

1975Mini001.jpg

FREEBIES AND MORE CHANCES TO WIN!!!

Are you joining us for MTTB 10 on Nov 11th

Give yourself more chances to win and extra goodies in your registration bag by pre-donating online.

All guests receive a registration bag with vendor goodies, discounts, and 10 raffle tickets for their $20 registration fee.

Those that pre-donate using the link below will receive a MINIs Take The Beltway decal (a $5 value) in their Registration bags.

Additional raffle tickets are available for a $1 each at the event, but for every additional $5 over our online registration fee we will add 6 tickets to your bag. THAT 1 FREE CHANCE TO WIN FOR EACH $5!!!

Example: An online donation of $30 will get: Registration bag, Beltway decal, and 22 raffle tickets
The Same $30 donation the day of gets a registration bag and 20 Raffle tickets.

Go to dcmetrominis.org/mttbdonate to make sure you get the most chances to WIN while supporting a great cause.

MTTB10 Decal.png

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

MTTB 10 SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT:
Our next sponsor is new to our event this year and we are happy to have the join @my.petrolbox

??????????????
PetrolBox is a monthly subscription made by automotive enthusiasts just like yourself! Each month we carefully select items such as tools, detailing supplies, apparel, novelty items, garage gear, and stickers, and send them right to your doorstep. Subscribe for yourself or simply give one as a gift! Don't forget, we also give away a set of cast Rotiform Wheels to one lucky subscriber, each month!

Check out their website were you can see previous months boxes and sign up for a subscription www.mypetrolbox.com

?????????????
PetrolBox has been amazingly generous and donated 6 ? Premium boxes for this years raffle. Check out there site to see what all comes in a premium box to will not be disappointed

??????????????

IMG_1117.jpg

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

MTTB 10 SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT:
Our next sponsor is a longtime supporter of DCMM and MINIs take the beltway. It is @detroittuned 

If you don’t know Detroit Tuned you must be new to MINIs. They are arguably the most complete MINI shop, providing services ranging from basic maintenance to performance racing prep. They are not just a high quality service shop, they are a one stop shop for all your MINI needs selling parts and accessories of the highest quality. They also develop and produce products that address the temperamental issues our MINIs are known to have like oil line kits, turbo flanges, or where else can you get a spare tire cover hand made with a mothers touch.

Be sure to visit their website at www.detroittuned.com and start your wish list.

You are going to put a dent in the wish list, because Detroit Tuned has out done themselves this year by donating a $100 gift certificate for this year’s raffle. With Detroit Tuned everyone is a winner and be sure to check your registration bag for a little something extra.

detroittuned2.jpg

1975Mini001.jpg

@1975_mini, I’ve been a bit MIA but if you all need help the day of, I’m willing to volunteer. I will not be driving this year and I may or may not be at lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I have started assigning folk positions for the Beltway, if you would like to help I am still looking for a volunteer to help hand out registration bags, 2x raffle tickets and prizes, a person to serve as a middle lead/radio relay on the run, and also a person that would like to be the photographer car. If you are interest or would like more info on what a position consists of please let me know.

Setup (0730): ,  Corey, Brandy, Hilary, Steve

Prerun (0800-0900):

Registration (3): @AzFlower , @BendersMINI, @GreenCactus

Shirts (1): @CHILLIN

Raffle (3): @Brandy_Brown, Hannah

Stickers (2): Mackenzie, Caylee

Parking Lot (2): @wyretrip, @Shadow

Breakfast: Curt, Catalina

Photographer: @SneakyBaron

Driver’s Meeting: @1975_mini

Run (0900 – 1000ish)

Leader: @1975_mini

In-line relay:

Sweeper: @wyretrip

Photographer Car:

Brake down/move/setup (0900-1000): @Brandy_Brown, @Shadow, Mackenzie, Caylee, @BendersMINI, @SneakyBaron, @CHILLIN, @GreenCactus

Lunch (1030-1200)

Raffle lead: @1975_mini

Ticket Drawer: Random Kid

Prize holders : Hannah

Photographer: @SneakyBaron

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

🚨🚨🚨We have pass $1500 in online donations!!!🚨🚨🚨

Thank you to everyone that have already donated, and if you haven't yet online donations are still open

Online donators, will receive a FREE MTTB10 decal and a FREE ticket with every 5 purchased over the registration fee.

dcmetrominis.org/mttbdonate

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

I already registered but wanted to know if your selling the MTTB10 decal separately.  My teenage daughter is attending with me but I want to get her a decal for her mini.  Can I pay extra or would you need me do another registration?  thanks; we're looking forward to Sunday. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, Hilltopper said:

I already registered but wanted to know if your selling the MTTB10 decal separately.  My teenage daughter is attending with me but I want to get her a decal for her mini.  Can I pay extra or would you need me do another registration?  thanks; we're looking forward to Sunday. 

Yes, there will be extra MTTB10 decals available the day of the event for $5.

1 hour ago, Hilltopper said:

Also if you need volunteers I can assist the raffle stuff in the morning or prize holders at the lunch.  Just let me know.

We a good to go on spots, thank you for offering. Look forward to seeing you there

1975Mini001.jpg