wyretrip

MINI on the Mack 2019

Event Title: MINI on the Mack 2019

Event Date: 08/03/2019 12:00 AM to 08/03/2019 01:00 PM

Event Address: St Ignace, Michigan, United States

MINI on the Mack 2019 - https://www.minionthemack.com/

More than 1,300 MINI Coopers gathered for MINI on the Mack, a parade across the Mackinac Bridge in Mackinaw City, Michigan, to break the English-held world record for largest-ever MINI Cooper parade. The parade was organized by MINI of Grand Rapids, with the support of MINI USA, and has become the perfect way to bring the community of car owners together.

For more information on the event area visit St. Ignace Visitors Bureau and Mackinaw City websites.

11/22/2018 Update -

#MOTM2019 REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN

We are excited to announce that registration is officially open for MINI on the Mack 2019! We are thankful for your patience and looking forward to a record-breaking event! UPDATE: Registration will be open until the end of July 2019.

Register online at www.minionthemack.com.

Questions? Comment below, shoot us an email at info@minionthemack.com, or call us at (888) 238-9418. Please note that we will have limited availability over the next few days due to the holiday, but will do our best to answer your questions promptly. Our fellow MOTM Motorers are also a great source for information!

#MOTM2019

RSVP on the event here: 

signature-final.png

Booked the Quality Inn Lakefront...same as last year.  I'll cancel if I can't go.  But I'll do my best.  The video above makes me want to go back. 

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Update Added 11/21 - 

#MOTM2019 REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN

We are excited to announce that registration is officially open for MINI on the Mack 2019! We are thankful for your patience and looking forward to a record-breaking event! UPDATE: Registration will be open until the end of July 2019.

Register online at www.minionthemack.com.

Questions? Comment below, shoot us an email at info@minionthemack.com, or call us at (888) 238-9418. Please note that we will have limited availability over the next few days due to the holiday, but will do our best to answer your questions promptly. Our fellow MOTM Motorers are also a great source for information!

#MOTM2019

signature-final.png

1 hour ago, Brandy_Brown said:

Holy Crap, we just looked at prices for hotels and they are considerably higher than we paid before. This is looking like an over a $1000 trip for us.

Guess I need to redo my aluminum can math, see above, good thing we have a Countryman to fill with cans. 😜

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Our biggest issue is we have to have 2 rooms since all 3 of the girls will be with us. Unless Caylee gets into the summer program at USC. The hotel we stayed at last year is 170 a night per room and we are staying for 3 days. Plus a day/ night in Detroit or Ann Arbor for college tour if she is with us.

this year is going to be a tough year for anything 

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

10 hours ago, melissa99 said:

I just booked my room at Quality Inn Lakefront. Who's meeting me for dinner Friday night at Wienerlicious? 🌭🌭🌭

Probably Shirlea and I. 😀

• Like 1

Who is still going?  We’re leaving on 8/1 and getting to just north of Ann Arbor on the first day.  The next day, we’re driving over to near Lansing to meet up with a group that’s going to drive the Tunnel of Trees on the way to Saint Ignace.  On 8/4, we’re going to meet up  with the Canadian Bacon group and will run with them until the ferry to Newfoundland.  After that, we’ll work our way home.

Current registrations....

If you are thinking of going, go.  I don’t want the total cars to be less than 2015.

B4C5E966-FECA-4921-9FFE-18062292CD07.png

On 7/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, Tiger's_Mom said:

Looking for route recommendations. Both fast (if I have to drive it all on Friday) and slower, if I can get out of the office a tad earlier on Thursday.

Not too creative here, I just follow where Google Maps takes me.

signature-final.png