Event Title: Photography run

Event Date: 07/15/2018 02:00 PM

Event Address: 6003-A Burke Centre Pkwy, Burke, Virginia, 22015, United States

More details to come 

We'll be meeting at The Starbucks at 

6003-A Burke Centre Pkwy, Burke, VA 22015

Meet at 2:00

Wheels up at 2:30

We'll go for a fun run then wind up at the Lorton Workhouse and arts center. They have granted us permission to use the parking lot to shoot the MINIs. They have some great urban looking areas from the old prison and a huge parking lot so we can have lots of fun rearranging the MINIs for photos. 

We'll spend about an hour or so taking images of our babies and then head somewhere for dinner (TBD)

Bring your cameras or your phone cameras, if you like I'll happily grab some shots of your MINI. I'm attaching some shots I took of Amelia there to give you an idea of the look of the location. 

After lunch we'll head over to Casa Tequila Bar and Grill for early dinner

https://www.casatequilarestaurant.com/

9020 Lorton Station Blvd
Lorton, VA 22079

prison3.jpg

prison2.jpg

prison.jpg

RSVP on the event here: Photography run

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Although I'm a maybe on the RSVP, I do plan to be there, but sh*t happens so I am leaving it at maybe. If I do make it, I would like to make available to anyone interested with F series and some R series cars the Carly phone app and adapter that allows coding on these cars. http://support.mycarly.com/knowledge-base/code-bmw-what-is-possible/

• Like 1

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

2 hours ago, Gearhead60 said:

Although I'm a maybe on the RSVP, I do plan to be there, but sh*t happens so I am leaving it at maybe. If I do make it, I would like to make available to anyone interested with F series and some R series cars the Carly phone app and adapter that allows coding on these cars. http://support.mycarly.com/knowledge-base/code-bmw-what-is-possible/

If there is interest, I would encourage you to review what coding options are available on your particular model through the link provided. It can be a tedious process, so picking 3-4 changes you would like to make will give everyone an opportunity if there is a high demand for some free coding.

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

4 hours ago, Gearhead60 said:

If there is interest, I would encourage you to review what coding options are available on your particular model through the link provided. It can be a tedious process, so picking 3-4 changes you would like to make will give everyone an opportunity if there is a high demand for some free coding.

I looked and don't see a code I would like but maybe I didn't see them. What I really would like is when I turn the car off, all doors would unlock. I always toss my purse on the seat next to me or the back seat. Then I turn off the car, get out and go to get my purse and the door is locked. I haven't been able to find a way to set this. It unlocks all doors on unlock when entering the car, but not when shutting it off. 

Tggrrr010.jpg

2 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

I looked and don't see a code I would like but maybe I didn't see them. What I really would like is when I turn the car off, all doors would unlock. I always toss my purse on the seat next to me or the back seat. Then I turn off the car, get out and go to get my purse and the door is locked. I haven't been able to find a way to set this. It unlocks all doors on unlock when entering the car, but not when shutting it off. 

Mine has the same issue. Don't see that Carly has a fix for that. Might be considered a security thing that they don't what to mess with.

• Like 1

I did this one. Hated the damn disclaimers....

Legal_Disclaimer.JPG

1 hour ago, GreenCactus said:

Ooh... I’ve really been missing the ability to open the windows and sunroof from my key fob!

Don’t worry there will be other chances or you could visit Manassas and bribe me with IPAs. 

19 minutes ago, GreenCactus said:

I RSVP'd "maybe" because I want to go, but we have a really busy weekend. If I do go, I will not be going to dinner, so if you need to make reservations, don't count me. 

No Worries. I didn't make reservations since we are a small group

Tggrrr010.jpg

52 minutes ago, IndiCooper said:

We might do the lunch stop, STKRS 2 is back in storage and the duck isn't ready for a trip to VA yet. I wouldnt want the poo car to break anyones lens

You bring that poo car to the run!!!! We'll stick you in the back behind Craig. Pretty sure he's got the clutch down by now ? 

• Like 1

Tggrrr010.jpg