Goose

Carbon Cleaning Group Buy Event - GTPeace Auto

Event Title: Carbon Cleaning Group Buy Event - GTPeace Auto

Event Date: 07/14/2018 09:00 AM to 07/14/2018 05:00 PM

Event Address: 4003 Westfax Dr., Unit G, Chantilly, Virginia, 20151, United States

Hello All,

This is the formal event thread for the Carbon Cleaning Group Buy.  The event will be held on Saturday, July 14th at GTPeace Auto in Chantilly, VA.  GTPeace will be able to complete cleanings for 8 to 10 vehicles that day as they will have two machines available for the cleanings.  Please see below for the individuals who have signed up for the July 14th date and the individuals who will need to be privately scheduled.  

GTPeace will provide food and a place to mingle.  Some of the bays will also be open for those individuals who may need minor work done on their vehicles. Please don't expect them to be able to do major work that day. I am going to open RSVPs.  This is merely to tell me the headcount of people who plan to arrive at GTPeace on July 14th regardless of whether your car is scheduled to be cleaned.  They need to know a headcount for food and other purposes.

Those individuals who are planning to come on the 14th, I will try to get time slots for you so you know when you must be at GTPeace.  Those individuals who need to be privately scheduled, I have sent your information to GTPeace and they will be following up with you to schedule.  Scheduling will not be done through the forum.

Address:
GTPeace Auto
4003 Westfax Dr., Unit G
Chantilly, VA 20151

Individuals scheduled for July 14th
The Mixer - Car 1 
The Mixer - Car 2
Shadow
lfoxx3
SneakyBaron
Sollestia
Melo-R56
NYRican40
GreenCactus
mdsbrain

Individuals who will be privately scheduled with GTPeace
Mark Drew
let_them_eat_cake
olominix
Edge
donross
John171
Batman71

RSVP on the event here: Carbon Cleaning Group Buy Event - GTPeace Auto

Edited by Shadow

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Talked to Galen this morning.  He is putting together time slots for the 14th.  I'll have those to you shortly.  He will contact you for payment soon.  Also, he will be reaching out to those who are scheduling privately to set up appointments and payment. 

Secondly, they are thinking about getting Willard's BBQ for food.  Please let me know if there is anyone that's is NOT OK with this.

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by Shadow

4 hours ago, DBCooper said:

I have an R52S is this something I should think about doing? DB has 113k

Thanks, James

This topic has been brought up quite a bit. From my conversations with Galen, the N14 engine needs the carbon cleaning more than the N18. That said, both engines are prone to carbon build up. If you haven’t done a prior cleaning and your mileage is over 100k, it’s a safe bet you could use one regardless of your engine.

Just a heads up...Galen will likely begin contacting everyone this week to schedule. 

• Thanks 1

So with the new car I'm not too worried about getting this done. I'll still come hang out but will not being doing the cleaning. Already called GTPeace and let them know, they're going to let me use my credit towards swapping parts out next month sometime.

IMG_0147.jpg

24 minutes ago, SneakyBaron said:

So with the new car I'm not too worried about getting this done. I'll still come hang out but will not being doing the cleaning. Already called GTPeace and let them know, they're going to let me use my credit towards swapping parts out next month sometime.

You are bring out the new ride, right??

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

On 7/9/2018 at 9:49 PM, 1975_mini said:

Mine will be sitting in the parking lot, so they can alway use it to fill craigs spot

Did you talk to them regarding this?

On 7/9/2018 at 3:20 PM, SneakyBaron said:

OK.  Thanks, Craig

32 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Did you talk to them regarding this?

I have not for doing it in craig's spot. I coordinated  dropping it off Friday evening as I am going out of town for the week. So they can do it whenever they have an opening during the week.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

51 minutes ago, 1975_mini said:

I have not for doing it in craig's spot. I coordinated  dropping it off Friday evening as I am going out of town for the week. So they can do it whenever they have an opening during the week.

Cool, cool.

This is a reminder that the Carbon Cleaning Event is tomorrow, the schedule is as follows:

10AM - Shadow

10AM - mdsbrain

11AM - Sollestia

11AM - The Mixer

12PM - lfoxx3

12PM - NYRican40

1PM - GreenCactus

1 PM - MELO-R56

Please note that it will take your car about a half hour to an hour to cool down before GTpeace can begin.  I would suggest arriving a half hour to an hour before your time slot if you do not plan to arrive early.  Since I am the first time slot I will arrive around 9:15-9:30.

Thank you for participating and I will see you all tomorrow.