GreenCactus

Paceman Wheels on an F56?

1 hour ago, GreenCactus said:

I can’t find a straight answer on this...

Will wheels from a Paceman/Countyman fit an F56? I know the bolt pattern is the same, but I’m not sure if there’s more to it. 

I checked with Mark and he thinks they'll be fine but you probably don't want to go bigger than 17's. He also said that there might be an offset but if you're not going with a bigger rim you should be fine. He also said that since you don't have JCW brakes he's not seeing an issue.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 7:37 PM, GreenCactus said:

I can’t find a straight answer on this...

Will wheels from a Paceman/Countyman fit an F56? I know the bolt pattern is the same, but I’m not sure if there’s more to it. 

They are both 5 lug, but a gen2 countryman/paceman have a 5x120 pattern, the new gen3 are 5x112, and are not a match. a gen3 countryman has the same 5x112 so those would work. 

I have no idea why they changed from the standard BMW 5x120, wait I do they were tried of gen2 countryman and paceman owner buying BMW wheels from craigslist. No money in that.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Speaking of which, I can't post in the marketplace, but I have a set of 1st gen Countryman/Paceman wheels (R60/R61), tires (Conti ProContact SSR 205/55R17), and TMPS sensors.  If anyone's interested, PM me.

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

'14 R59S

'14 R61JCW

Charter Member, G.P.M.A.