TGGRRR (Ali)

New Member Benefit

New Paid Member Benefit!

Paid members of DC Metro MINIs are now qualified to join Congressional Federal Credit Union!

Who is Congressional Federal Credit Union?

CFCU serves the US House of Representative and select organizations in the DC Metro area. The credit union specializes in a tailored member experience for the members and communities it serves.

Why offer Credit Union membership as a club benefit?

The club is always looking for ways to enhance the value of your paid club membership. Through this benefit, you will have access to a number of different products and services made available at great rates for you and your MINI!

Extremely competitive rates -  They will beat or match dealer financing. Walk into your next MINI purchase with the financing already in hand and the power to negotiate the car and not a payment.
Car Buying Service powered by TrueCar - provides a turnkey, hassle-free car buying solution from the search to the financing. Find MINIs across the country and see what others are paying to determine whether it is a good deal. Get a no-hassle price certificate to know exactly what to expect going in.
Flex Auto Loan - for those who want low lease-like payments for new or used cars with the flexibility to sell, trade, finance or return the car at loan maturity.
Plus More - You will have access to the full array of products and services available through the Credit Union. 

Member Experience
by TGGRRR (Ali)

"I applied for my auto loan right before the Dragon. Congressional was able to manage my application through email, online and short phone calls when I had a connection. They made it work in spite of my vacation in the mountains. They gave me an excellent rate. The rate is so good that the dealership could not match it and they tried hard. They said it's rare that they can't beat, they got close but couldn't beat it. Communication was excellent and Congressional made the whole process go smoothly."

How do I get started?

Head on over to https://www.congressionalfcu.org and click "Join Today" on the banner.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sounds like a great benefit to those who don't already belong to a CU. I would certainly look into belonging if I didn't already belong to Pentagon Federal CU. I had their financing in hand when I bought Lilli. Mini at the time was offering 0% financing, so Mini won on this one!

• Like 1

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

25 minutes ago, Gearhead60 said:

Sounds like a great benefit to those who don't already belong to a CU. I would certainly look into belonging if I didn't already belong to Pentagon Federal CU. I had their financing in hand when I bought Lilli. Mini at the time was offering 0% financing, so Mini won on this one!

I've been with USAA for years. Congressional blew them away on my new auto loan rate and insurance rates. I didn't think that USAA could be beat. 

• Like 1

Tggrrr010.jpg

Brain Cramp! I actually got my loan and pricing through USAA not PFCU, although I belong to both. I even priced my car through the buying service and got $4300 off the retail price.

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

2 hours ago, Gearhead60 said:

Brain Cramp! I actually got my loan and pricing through USAA not PFCU, although I belong to both. I even priced my car through the buying service and got $4300 off the retail price.

USAA offered 3.49% I got 2.89% with Congressional. Then we got a quote on our 4 MINIs and it was $300 cheaper for a 6 month policy. I couldn't use the buying service because I bought a 2019 and they're not in the system

Tggrrr010.jpg