MELO-R56

THANKS COREY!

What did they charge for the alignment?

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

The 4 wheel alignment at PTUNING was $135. Club discount of 10% was applied to that.

I did adjust the front a bit before the alignment, dropped it a .25".

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires

3 hours ago, MELO-R56 said:

The 4 wheel alignment at PTUNING was $135. Club discount of 10% was applied to that.

I did adjust the front a bit before the alignment, dropped it a .25".

Thanks for the info. Who should I talk to at PT about doing the alignment? I live close by, so schedule is not an issue....

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

16 hours ago, Gearhead60 said:

Thanks for the info. Who should I talk to at PT about doing the alignment? I live close by, so schedule is not an issue....

I just talk to whoever answers the phone. I'll usually ask if Justin can do the alignment, though. 

Edited by GreenCactus

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

It used to be Freddy, but he has recently left PTUNING. In general, anyone who answers the phone, however Mike the manager is a MINI owner and is very knowledgeable.

• Like 1

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires