wyretrip

Lodging

If you can, find something at Fontana Village. Everything centers around Fontana and all the other places are some distance away. If you aren't on the list now call and get on the list for Fontana Village. The forums will have threads about rooms coming available, you need to pay attention to those and post that you are looking. Check with club members who might have cabins and need people to share their cabin. Believe me you want to be in Fontana. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CarlB said:

If you can, find something at Fontana Village. Everything centers around Fontana and all the other places are some distance away. If you aren't on the list now call and get on the list for Fontana Village. The forums will have threads about rooms coming available, you need to pay attention to those and post that you are looking. Check with club members who might have cabins and need people to share their cabin. Believe me you want to be in Fontana. 

Thanks Carl! I couldn’t find anything in Fontana Village (not so surprised) but I did find a cabin in Robinsville. We are all booked!

signature-final.png

On 1/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, wyretrip said:

Thanks Carl! I couldn’t find anything in Fontana Village (not so surprised) but I did find a cabin in Robinsville. We are all booked!

Robbinsville is a 20 - 30 minute fun drive. A lot of us wind up there the first year

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg