wyretrip

Mistress Run 2018 - Feb 11

A little more info for those attending, looking like we have 9 confirmed MINIs and 5 maybes so a good size group. The current weather forecast is 60 degree and a 60% chance of light rain nothing that would cancel the run. I am looking for a sweeper so anyone that wants to volunteer great or someone will get voluntold at the drivers meeting (you all know who you are).

- Route sheet will be provided at the driver's meeting

- Bring radios (If you do not have one I will have extras loan out)

Please see the attached graphic to see where we are staging in the parking lot.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Start point.png

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

22 hours ago, GreenCactus said:

We used to have a Golden Broom Award, not sure where it went. 

Pretty sure I was the last one to receive it. Still have that award :)

On 2/9/2018 at 12:57 PM, 1975_mini said:

I am looking for a sweeper so anyone that wants to volunteer great or someone will get voluntold at the drivers meeting (you all know who you are)....

...glad I’m not driving haha ?

• Haha 1

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Maybe it's just me .. but in the first thread one place indicates 9:30 .. the other 10am .. please clarify which it is. (I did see the note that the schedule was "pushed back" 30 minutes, but pushed back can mean pushed back (back on the clock) from 10a to 9:30 or it can mean pushed back as in later from 9:30 to 10 .. ) I've got an hour+ drive to the meet up spot and though I'm still leaning toward meeting at the lunch spot, if it's not raining in the AM (fingers crossed) I don't want to miss you by 30 minutes .. sorry for the confusion and thanks in advance for the clarification! 

2 hours ago, MINIFIED said:

Maybe it's just me .. but in the first thread one place indicates 9:30 .. the other 10am .. please clarify which it is. (I did see the note that the schedule was "pushed back" 30 minutes, but pushed back can mean pushed back (back on the clock) from 10a to 9:30 or it can mean pushed back as in later from 9:30 to 10 .. ) I've got an hour+ drive to the meet up spot and though I'm still leaning toward meeting at the lunch spot, if it's not raining in the AM (fingers crossed) I don't want to miss you by 30 minutes .. sorry for the confusion and thanks in advance for the clarification! 

Sorry drivers meeting at 10, wheels up at 10:30. 

1975Mini001.jpg

12 hours ago, InTheWind said:

I can no longer go. I was supposed to get my car back from the shop on Thursday, then Friday, then today, now Monday. :hissy:

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the next one.

Sorry to hear, hope it’s ready Monday and we see you at an event soon. 

Edited by 1975_mini

1975Mini001.jpg

DBCOOPR is getting ready to leave Baltimore to head up to meet you guys... we "should" meet you at lunch stop, at least that's my plan.

BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE A CELL # I CAN GET JUST TO VERIFY WHEN WE GET Closer.???

We the rain Maryland drivers suck, concerned about held up in traffic.

What frequency on radios??

Enjoyed meeting up with everyone today! Especially the post lunch drive, when the weather was a little more co-operative, the roads were great. Enjoyed my "free" wine-tasting at the vineyard, too! Thanks for all the efforts put into organizing and pre-running and making sure it all went smoothly .. see y'all again soon! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1