TGGRRR (Ali)

Who's going?

I’m registered, but I’m not yet sure if I’ll make it... with the little one around now, it is a bigger challenge.

I haven’t missed a single MOTD since I bought my MINI in early 2005, so it will be sad if I break my streak. :(

• Sad 1

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

8 hours ago, 1975_mini said:

I am trying to talk myself into going this year. 

First it's very social and fun, there's a ton of amazing roads that you can take work a group or alone. The cost of food and gas isn't bad and the BBQ is awesome!!!! The scenery is stunning! There are fun activities or you can chill, or you can just meet up work Mark and drive the Dragon 20 times a day.

It's heaven, that's all I have to say

• Like 2

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

With the newbies maybe we can arrange a DCMM club dragon run where we nestle you between experienced drivers and guide you through it. I'll sweep cause I'm slow (I may not even bring a MINI this year) Any other first timers? I tagged the ones I know or see here

@wyretrip

@aldthewoodworker

@Sollestia

• Like 1

Tggrrr010.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Donross said:

I'll be there :) 

Regretfully, I will not be there this year. We close on our new home just days before I would head down, from that the next week or so would all about moving in. Mixed feelings on this.

Anyways, if I were to front some money would someone attach some T-shirts to their registration order for me (I can PayPal/venmo, in addition to providing styles requested with sizes)? I also plan on ordering Club shirt to aid the minimum, even though I will not be there.

Edited by Donross
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Donross said:

Regretfully, I will not be there this year. We close on our new home just days before I would head down, from that the next week or so would all about moving in. Mixed feelings on this.

Ross this makes me so sad. ? Yay on the house though!

1 hour ago, Donross said:

Anyways, if I were to front some money would someone attach some T-shirts to their registration order for me (I can PayPal/venmo, in addition to providing styles requested with sizes)? I also plan on ordering Club shirt to aid the minimum, even though I will not be there.

I'll get you shirts, I already registered but I think I can add on. Did you order your club shirt?

• Like 1

Tggrrr010.jpg