wyretrip

Post Holiday Party

Event Title: Post Holiday Party

Event Date: 01/27/2018 06:00 PM to 01/27/2018 10:00 PM

Event Address: 5386 Summit Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22030

Where: Carl and Faith's house at 5386 Summit Drive Fairfax VA 22030. They are located on the Centerville side of the Fairfax County Parkway. Summit is the first street light after the parkway if you are coming from Fairfax on Lee Hwy RT29. When you turn off Lee Hwy on to Summit Drive in about 100 yards the road splits left and right. Go down the Right leg. The house is the third driveway on the left. You will not see the house. The second and third driveways are side by side. If you see new houses close to the street on the left you went too far.

Special thanks to Carl and Faith for hosting!

Parking: There is space for about 15 to 20 MINIS in the driveway. The overflow can park on the street. If you have it, bring a small flashlight due to some dark spots on the street.

Food: As is our tradition, this will be a Pot Luck event. Please post what you will be bringing so we can ensure there's a wide variety.

Beverages: We'll have a variety of non-alcoholic beverages available. If you prefer to partake of adult/intoxicating beverages, please BYOB and plan on having a DD.

Gift Exchange: For those interested in participating, there will be a White Elephant gift exchange. (Limit gifts to no more than $25.00.)

Questions? Volunteers to set up and/or clean up? Please PM or email anyone on the board.

RSVP on the event here: Post Holiday Party

signature-final.png

We'll be bringing some sort of dinner type finger food.....the chef is indicating possibly a Ham and Cheese slider.

I'm only the bag man and Chaufeur.....

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

Thanks to everyone who came. Faith and I had a good time seeing everyone. If you forgot a insulated bag that says Western Federal credit Union on it, we have it. Let us know and we will bring it to a event. Great excuse to come to the Daytona 500 Drive.

5 hours ago, CarlB said:

Thanks to everyone who came. Faith and I had a good time seeing everyone. If you forgot a insulated bag that says Western Federal credit Union on it, we have it. Let us know and we will bring it to a event. Great excuse to come to the Daytona 500 Drive.

Hey Carl. That was mine. Hang on to it. If you are around during the day I drive past your street all the time. I can pick it up and you can give me the proper garage tour..... 

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.