melissa99

MINI TAKES THE STATES 2018

I'm only doing the first leg and a half. Heading down earlier in the week for family plans with the mouse, then breaking off for MTTS. I'm stopping in Pensacola on Day 2 to spend a few days with old friends before returning to the DMV via a day at the Dragon... 

Won't be able to do MINIs Take Florida prior to the start, but hope I can link up with other DCMMers at the start and through Tallahassee...  

Edited by BendersMINI

2021 F54 JCW - Midnight Black

WINIFiED is on a truck with 8 of her MINI cousins on her way to Portland, due in Sunday night. 

I am still interested in anyone who is going to do the express run back to the mid-Atlantic leaving out of Keystone on Sunday after the farewell breakfast. I know alot of people have more leave time than I do ? .. I do here there are 3000 MINIs that will be in Portland on the 14th and have heard 6000 at Keystone, but I'm not sure if that is MINIs or people .. so psyched!!

Started out today heading to Portland behind the wheel of ActualSZ. Planning on taking the northern route via MN, ND, MT, ID and on to Portland for the start of the Western route. Maybe even revisit some of    the MTTS 2016 stops. Hope to see all out west.

Actulsz