melissa99

MINI TAKES THE STATES 2018

It's official: MINI TAKES THE STATES 2018 will hit the road on Saturday, July 14th. Imagine yourself behind the wheel of your MINI, leaning into an S curve, the smell of the damp forest fanning through your open window. On the horizon, the sun slides into the mountain range. It's been a day you'll never forget. You and hundreds of other MINI Adventurers (is it too soon to call them friends?) exploring America the way it was meant to be experienced - with all five senses. The horns honking. The smiles and endless waves. The fresh peaches from the roadside stand. You couldn't have planned a more perfect day but MINI did it for you.

Join our email list to receive MTTS updates, news and more. And don't worry, we won't share your information with anyone else.

Join the Mailing List

July 14 - July 22

#MTTS2018 | minitakesthestates.com

As much as I'd love an East to West or West to East route, I know there's some speculation about a North to South (vice versa) route since it's a shorter trip this time. I'm actually relieved that not including travel time, I really only have to take 1 week off from work. Really looking forward to this!

Signature.JPG