MELO-R56

Feeler-R56 front and rear brake calipers

Looks like I'll be in the market for rear pads and rotors for my R56.

I've been considering the JCW 4 Piston Sport Brake Brembo upgrade when it was time to do my brakes.

I'm wondering if any R53 owners would be interested in buying my R56 calipers? I understand the R56 calipers were the brakes used on the R53 for the JCW upgraded brakes. My car has 50k miles on a 2009 MCS.

Price is negotiable.

Any interest?

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires

Not a buyer, but I just wanted to add that the 2nd Gen JCW brake upgrade is a REALLY nice jump from the brakes you have (and I effectively had prior, with the 1st Gen JCW brakes). It was an even more noticeable improvement than when I upgraded again to the GP2 brakes... although I am of the firm opinion that you can never have too much brake! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Looks like I'll be in the market for rear pads and rotors for my R56.

I've been considering the JCW 4 Piston Sport Brake Brembo upgrade when it was time to do my brakes.

I'm wondering if any R53 owners would be interested in buying my R56 calipers? I understand the R56 calipers were the brakes used on the R53 for the JCW upgraded brakes. My car has 50k miles on a 2009 MCS.

Price is negotiable.

Any interest?

I'm interested, though not seeing a price list. We can talk over PM if you'd like.

-Ross