German

Farewell Happy Hour - Krystal & German

When: Tuesday, June 20, 2017

5:30 pm

Where: Chuy's Tex-Mex (4-7 happy hour)

6793 Spring Mall Dr, Springfield, VA 22150

(We can all park together in the upper/4th level of the JCPenney parking garage, which is usually empty)

As some of you may know, Krystal and I will be moving to Phoenix, AZ in a couple of weeks. We are sad to say goodbye to such great group of fellow MINIacs, but also happy to start new motoring adventures in the Southwest. We hope you can join us!

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

German, I hardly knew ya! Good luck! Don't worry, you'll find plenty of Mini lovers out there. One of the originators of White Roof Radio www.whiteroofradio.com lives there. If you don't already know, White Roof Radio is a great podcast about Minis. Cheers! :wavey:

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

Thanks for opening up guest RSVPs, German! I have updated my RSVP to ensure Susan is included in the count. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129