Donross

On-Site RMW (JAN) Tune/Dyno in Aberdeen

Date: July 27 - 29

Meeting time: TBA

Wheels up time: Meet there

Meeting place: New German Performance

1615 Perryman Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001

Description of event:

Some are familiar with the tuning events with Helix, in Philly, and Jan whether remote or he flies in. Here is an opportunity to have something a little closer to us, taken from FB post on R53 Addicts ('m working with organizer on this:

Hey guys I am trying to organize a tuning party via Jan from Revolution Mini Works July 28th, 29th, and possibly the 30th if we have enough vehicles. This is one of the few times Jan will be on THE EAST COAST doing CUSTOM dyno tunes for your vehicle. The shop I have chosen is New German Performance in Aberdeen Maryland, Zip Code 21001, well rated shop with a 2 wheel dyno at the right price. I need at least 3 more MINIs (total of 8) who can commit and pay Jan upfront (before he flies out) for the tune. I would like more, but I will take what I can get.

Prices are as followed:

R53/52 - 450 dollars total, 350 to Jan and 100 to the shop assuming Jan can get your tune done in less than an hour (very likely) however if it takes longer every extra 30min is 65 dollars, so be prepared.

R55 and R56 (N14 motor only) is 600 dollars. 500 to Jan (the R56 is more difficult to tune) and 100 to the shop. Same applies as above for the time, if it takes more than an hour then it is 65 dollars every 30minutes.

He sells package deals for performance parts to further enhance your R53/R56 tune.

**Payment must be submitted by June 20th to respective parties**

For any comments, questions or concerns email [bold]zacharytalbo@hotmail.com[/bOLD] with "DYNO" in the subject line. Zach has also posted this in various MINI groups on Facebook if you want to PM him [Zachary Ta] . In order to make this event work we need reliable MINI owners. Also, if you need any performance parts shoot Jan a PM or email.

I'm curious if anyone on here would be interested would say so below. i know it's a short window to plan for...but why put off that tune you have been wanting to do ;)

Edited by Donross

Date: July 27 - 29

Meeting time: TBA

Wheels up time: Meet there

Meeting place: New German Performance

1615 Perryman Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001

Description of event:

Some are familiar with the tuning events with Helix, in Philly, and Jan whether remote or he flies in. Here is an opportunity to have something a little closer to us, taken from FB post on R53 Addicts ('m working with organizer on this:

Hey guys I am trying to organize a tuning party via Jan from Revolution Mini Works July 28th, 29th, and possibly the 30th if we have enough vehicles. This is one of the few times Jan will be on THE EAST COAST doing CUSTOM dyno tunes for your vehicle. The shop I have chosen is New German Performance in Aberdeen Maryland, Zip Code 21001, well rated shop with a 2 wheel dyno at the right price. I need at least 3 more MINIs (total of 8) who can commit and pay Jan upfront (before he flies out) for the tune. I would like more, but I will take what I can get.

Prices are as followed:

R53/52 - 450 dollars total, 350 to Jan and 100 to the shop assuming Jan can get your tune done in less than an hour (very likely) however if it takes longer every extra 30min is 65 dollars, so be prepared.

R55 and R56 (N14 motor only) is 600 dollars. 500 to Jan (the R56 is more difficult to tune) and 100 to the shop. Same applies as above for the time, if it takes more than an hour then it is 65 dollars every 30minutes.

He sells package deals for performance parts to further enhance your R53/R56 tune.

**Payment must be submitted by June 20th to respective parties**

For any comments, questions or concerns email [bold]zacharytalbo@hotmail.com[/bOLD] with "DYNO" in the subject line. Zach has also posted this in various MINI groups on Facebook if you want to PM him [Zachary Ta] . In order to make this event work we need reliable MINI owners. Also, if you need any performance parts shoot Jan a PM or email.

I'm curious if anyone on here would be interested would say so below. i know it's a short window to plan for...but why put off that tune you have been wanting to do ;)

You might want to put this in the full events. This way people can RSVP

If you have never put anything on the full events it's done through the calendar not the event forum. I can help you if you need it

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg