MELO-R56

TWISTIES AND PIZZA-Loudon Co MINI Run

Loudon Co MINI Run

Let’s get out on some of my favorite Loudon Co back roads for some MINI action and twisties, followed by some amazing pizza and brews in Leesburg for lunch.

Date: 5/21/17, Sunday.

Start location/meet up-9:00 am: The Tile Shop/Starbucks parking lot on Route 7 in Tysons corner. 8520 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182.

Roll out: 10:00 am start

Route: 70 miles of driving heading West through Loudon Co. on Route 7 with plenty of twisties and awesome back country roads.

Here's the route: routebuilder.org/254m

Destination: We'll end up in Leesburg, VA and have lunch at Fireworks Pizza. Awesome brick oven pizzas and great beer selection. Market Station LLC, 201 Harrison St SE, Leesburg, VA 20175. http://www.fireworkspizza.com/FW1New/

There’s a free parking garage across the street from Fireworks Pizza. We can all park at the top.

This wouldn't be an all day drive/event, just the first half of the day, so short and sweet.

Please be sure to bring your 2-way radios, and some cash for the tab at Fireworks Pizza.

If raining, I’m going to cancel. If roads are wet, but no more rain in the forecast for the day, we roll. Suns out, guns out!

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires

Hello all.

Please firm up your RSVP if you can make it so I can give the restaurant a head's up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and getting in some nice driving!

Don't forget your walk-talkies and cash for the tab at the restaurant.

-STEVE :rock:

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires

Thanks to all that came out today! We had a great run and did some roads that many had never been on, plus the pizza was awesome!

See you next time. :top:

-Steve

Thanks to all that came out today! We had a great run and did some roads that many had never been on, plus the pizza was awesome!

See you next time. :top:

-Steve

Thank you, Steve! I had a blast. See you on the road...

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14

That was a fun run! Thank you for setting it up, Steve! :top:

Sorry about my weird temperature gauge drama... but it seems we enjoyed the stop anyway. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129