I am trying to get my MINI ready for autocross season and could use a little help. I need to pull the transmission to install a new limited slip and to do that you need some one to help drop and install the sub frame and drop and install the transmission. Not a bad working environment. I have a lift. Anyone like working on cars in Virginia? I live close to Fairfax County Parkway and Lee Highway.

I'm not far from you, but my schedule is hit or miss sometimes on the weekend. Enough advance notice, I might be able to lend a hand.....

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

Thanks for the offers. I am planning for next Saturday. I will have everything ready to drop the sub frame and pull the transmission and it should not take more than two or three hours. I will need the same amount of time going back together a week or two after coming apart.

Thanks for the offers. I am planning for next Saturday. I will have everything ready to drop the sub frame and pull the transmission and it should not take more than two or three hours. I will need the same amount of time going back together a week or two after coming apart.

Carl, I'm out of town this up coming weekend...hope you find help.

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

I got it all apart and the transmission is getting the new Quaife on Friday. Can anyone help over the weekend. I need help getting the transmission back in the car. Then a whole lot of work before needing help getting the sub-frame back in the car. Now if the shocks come back on time I can make the first autocross.