Edge

DCMM Earlybird game night?

Hey guys,

Are any of the folks in the club who are coming early, interested in a game night at MOTD?

I have the following games that I could bring, for example:

• Settlers of Catan - 3-6 people
  • Cards Against Humanity - 4-20+ people
  • Joking Hazard - 3-10 people
  • Exploding Kittens - 2-9 people
  • Secret Hitler - 5-10 people

I figure that on one of the early nights (Sunday, Monday or Tuesday), it could be a fun thing to do. :smile:

Edited by Edge
Added one more game

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Hey guys,

Are any of the folks in the club who are coming early, interested in a game night at MOTD?

I have the following games that I could bring, for example:

• Settlers of Catan - 3-6 people

• Cards Against Humanity - 4-20+ people

• Joking Hazard - 3-10 people

• Exploding Kittens - 2-9 people

I figure that on one of the early nights (Sunday, Monday or Tuesday), it could be a fun thing to do. :smile:

I'll hang out while you guys play

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sounds good to me. I can bring extra exploding kittens and joking hazard just in case
Cool - I have the "Imploding Kittens" expansion pack, too. The Joking Hazard expansion doesn't come out until May 1 (while we're there at MOTD).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Do you want to play in our cabin since we have room?
Sure - that works, thanks! ...but if it becomes a problem/conflict for some reason, we can find another space.

I'm still on for game night(s)! Loading up the games tomorrow.

Oh, and the Joking Hazard: Deck Enhancement #1 was released early, along with another expansion pack, called Toking Hazard (yep, what it sounds like). I bought both. :biggrin:

See you all in a few days! :motor:

I'm still on for game night(s)! Loading up the games tomorrow.

Oh, and the Joking Hazard: Deck Enhancement #1 was released early, along with another expansion pack, called Toking Hazard (yep, what it sounds like). I bought both. :biggrin:

See you all in a few days! :motor:

Which night?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Which night?
Any night! All nights! The variety of games will lend itself to impromptu sessions, too. :)