Sorry it took so long to get you these...i'm noticing now that the rim model is not exactly the same.
Yeah, that's the R98, or "web spoke". I originally had them on Mr. OEM (a factory option).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Does anyone have an R90 wheel sitting around? Straight and in good shape.

If you do, do you want to part with it?

What happened? You bang yours up?

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

You know, I think what I have are R98s, Donross yours look like mine (need to double check now).

Colby, I was given a set and one has a dent but holds air, so ljust looking to replace that one.

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.

You know, I think what I have are R98s, Donross yours look like mine (need to double check now).

Colby, I was given a set and one has a dent but holds air, so ljust looking to replace that one.

If you mean the photo you posted at the start of this thread, you have R90s. They look similar at a glance, but the R90s have straighter spokes and the R98s have more curvy spokes.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Found this wonderful link to help sort it all out, wheel candy :)

http://libraryofmotoring.info/facts/wheels/

Good page! Back in the earlier MINI heydays, I used to use this MINI2 forum page as a good reference:

MINI Cooper Forum - FAQ & DIY: Wheels and Tyres

Unfortunately, the image links have all broken on it, but it still has some useful info not shown on the earlier page - wheel weights! Excellent info if you care how much your wheels weigh (and you should).

It's through that page that I learned that the 1st Gen GP 18" wheels (R107) are actually lighter (19.8 lbs) than all of the OEM 17" wheels... which is one of the big reasons I use them for my summer set (in addition to me really liking how they look). :biggrin:

(Yes, there are a number of aftermarket wheels for MINIs that are lighter still... but I wanted to stay OEM.)