TGGRRR (Ali)

BINGO Button Poll

Pick your favorite design - Images in the main post  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite design - Images in the main post

• BINGO 1
    • BINGO 2
    • BINGO 3

Hmm - I like the overall designs, but aren't we "Team DCMM", not "Team BINGO"?

The logic just doesn't add up for me saying "Team BINGO". I realize "BINGO" needs to be incorporated, but I thought it would end up being something like "Team DCMM BINGO". The 3rd one kinda does that, but I agree that the 1st one fills the space better - I just wish the words were ordered differently.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Hmm - I like the overall designs, but aren't we "Team DCMM", not "Team BINGO"?

The logic just doesn't add up for me saying "Team BINGO". I realize "BINGO" needs to be incorporated, but I thought it would end up being something like "Team DCMM BINGO". The 3rd one kinda does that, but I agree that the 1st one fills the space better - I just wish the words were ordered differently.

Agreed. If the first one swapped the locations of the logo and the word team, it would read "DCMM BINGO Team"

Agreed. If the first one swapped the locations of the logo and the word team, it would read "DCMM BINGO Team"

I'm sure we can do that
Awesome - I'll go ahead and vote for Option 1 then, with the proviso that Melissa's adjustment to it would work best. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Thought the logo was going to be at the top like Melissa said+1 :angel:

I spoke to Liz and she said if the BINGO is on the bottom it will not be well balanced. It should be near the middle since it's the largest widest thing on the image.

She can change it, but I think she's right. The way it is now you still get TEAM DCMM and you get that it's BINGO

Do you guys really want it changed? This woman is doing all this for free so I'm trying to be easy with her and I think she has a point from her professional perspective.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sorry, guess you misunderstood. We agree that BINGO needs to be in the middle. This is the layout Melissa suggested:

LOGO

BINGO

TEAM

It will balance out the space better than the last posted image.

+1

Here it is
:congrats: