TGGRRR (Ali)

Coding day with Mike Marzo

April 2nd

First appointment at 9:30 AM

Our house 7505 Essex Ave

Springfield, VA 22150

We're setting up a code party with Mike Marzo (remotely) to code your MINI (First and Second gens only)

Mike works for Helix in Philly and will be doing the codes remotely with a laptop that he sends me. This is the same Mike from the Dragon and the same pricing he offers there.

To pay please email Mike in advance at herbie_53_guy@yahoo.com, let him know the codes you want and he'll invoice you.

Please put a quick note in your RSVP for how many codes you think you'll be doing, I think that might help Mike to know how long it will take.

Payment is made by PayPal to Mike directly, each tune should be 15 - 20ish minutes.

Available codes and pricing are here:

CodingMikeMarzo.jpg

We'll use the first comment to hold appointment times

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I did not see it on the list but it is a newer issue. Can Mike change the UBS iPhone adapter (in center console) and USB 2 iPhone adapter (in arm rest) from analog to digital. This allow your music to stream through the apple lightening plug as opposed to also using an audio jack.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Does that coding get overwritten if the ECU is flashed? If so, can the coding be stored somewhere and re-uploaded by me?

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

Does that coding get overwritten if the ECU is flashed? If so, can the coding be stored somewhere and re-uploaded by me?

yes it is overwritten, that's why I'm hosting. I don't know if you can re-upload. Mike's email is above, I don't want to speak to his policy so I would suggest you email him directly

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ok, thanks.

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

I emailed Mike and will pay him shortly. It's about time I get some of these things fixed on my car. :top:

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

has anyone heard back from Mike I emailed him a question and have got crickets back.

On 2/24 we exchanged a few emails, but I just specified what I wanted and had no questions. I did include my model, year, the DCMM event 4/2, name, and phone. He sent the purchase link to the email I have registered with PayPal.

-Chris

has anyone heard back from Mike I emailed him a question and have got crickets back.

I've emailed him twice over the last two weeks with no reply, sent a third this morning from another email.

He's been busy. I pinged him and he said he's going to get back to everyone right away and the laptop is going in the mail 3/27

Tggrrr010.jpg

I emailed him this week and haven't heard back yet.

I'm sure he'll get to us in the week before the event.

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

nevermind my last response. If you need a different date you'll need to coordinate with me too. I'll have the laptop

I'm good with the spot I have. Once he responds for payment then I'm all set.

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

He said he sent you the invoice last week.

I just emailed him again. Email can be a pain and it could of been lost in the Spam filter.

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold