I am replying because I want a BINGO shirt  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am replying because I want a BINGO shirt

• Just the DCMM logo on the back
    • Incorporate BINGO into the theme with the DCMM logo
    • Just a BINGO theme logo on the back
    • I have no opinion, I just want another cool shirt and to play BINGO

We've talked about it for years

I am doing research and my first place to go is Custom Ink, they have great service and lower minimums. They can also put our name on the front of the shirt for an additional $4.50

They allow for generous mixing to meet the minimum pricing. If you're interested in a shirt I'm thinking we put the club logo on the back, optional name on the front. If there's interest, I can photoshop some bingo cards behind the logo. But to keep prices down we have to all agree on the same logo in the back.

https://www.customink.com/products/categories/no-minimum-t-shirts/198/styles

I would go with the ladies Bella just cause I like the cut

Once I know what people want I'll go ahead and get a quote and give you an exact pricing.

I'm convinced team shirts will make us daub faster!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

LOL - why not. I'm in! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I voted for separate DCMM and Bingo logos simply because what I like most about our logo is how clean it is and the white background is necessary for the outlines to show up. Adding bingo cards behind it just doesn't sound good to me, but I could be wrong.

Separating the images will drive the price of the shirts up. I could have the DCMM logo driving across the top of a BINGO card to create a single image that doesn't destroy the logo

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ok, so I heard at Happy Hour tonight that a lot of people don't want another shirt, but a button would be awesome and probably cheaper. I'm going to look into that option

I LOVE the club logo in the Free Space!!!!

Go Team BINGO

This may be side tracking this idea, but for me, I enjoy shirts...they're a way you show the places you've been/seen. (though the wife would say I have been too many places :biggrin: )

:idea:Anyways, if i can use this a plug for another item...I love the idea of polo shirts with DCMM embroidered if possible. Just a thought to wear something around the office.

This may be side tracking this idea, but for me, I enjoy shirts...they're a way you show the places you've been/seen. (though the wife would say I have been too many places :biggrin: )

:idea:Anyways, if i can use this a plug for another item...I love the idea of polo shirts with DCMM embroidered if possible. Just a thought to wear something around the office.

Custom ink has no minimum shirts. You are welcome to use the logo I design and order. I might still order too. But buttons are dirt cheap so doing those for sure

Tggrrr010.jpg