melissa99

Meet the New Countryman

Meet the new Countryman before it's in showrooms

Friday, January 27

5-7pm

Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke Street

Alexandria, VA 22304

http://www.miniofalexandria.com/2017Countryman?utm_source=DPS-Social&utm_campaign=MINI-MINI-of-Alexandria-Clicks-to-Site-Ad-Campaign-for-F60-Launch-Event-01-27-17&utm_medium=Facebook

To avoid the aggressive marketing we've experienced from these events in the past, RSVP here and we will forward our numbers to the dealership before the event.

picture.php?albumid=161&pictureid=879

In the past these events are a lot of fun. I'm going but I'm not going to officially RSVP through Passport because I don't want calls from marketing asking me to bring my current MINI in for an evaluation.

If you sign up for a raffle it's the same thing, you're giving marketing your contact info. Unfortunately the person that calls is not from PMoA and we've had issues with that company being pushy.

I hope to see a new orange Countryman!!!! They really need an orange one

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

The DC Auto show opens this weekend. I wonder if they will take the new Countryman to the expo center after this event? I'll ask David Hellmuth when I give him our RSVP numbers.

Nope, the convention center gets loaded today. Can't get a car in after that.

That makes sense. And now that I think back to the event they did for the new Clubman, they had at least 3 of them onsite that night - one in the showroom and 2 available for test drives. Definitely can't take one for a spin at the auto show... They likely have different sets of vehicles for these events vs. those on the show circuit.