TGGRRR (Ali)

Photography at the Dragon

I'll be a photography vendor at the Dragon again this year but I will not be at vendor row. Also I'm donating profits to the MINI Skirts for women's health in the area.

I'll be shooting environmental shots but that doesn't mean I won't be doing any composites. I don't need no stinkin tent to do composites, we just need to make sure things make sense. If you want something super artsy I might have to shoot the car at night.

I'm planning to start prices at $45 for a session. If you want basic environmental shots of your MINI in a pretty location you'll get 6 images. You can be with your MINI or just the MINI.

If you want a composite I'll price it based on the work involved to create your vision. It will be reasonable.

If you want to make an appointment then contact me in advance and we'll figure it out. DCMM people can get on the calendar first.

One last thing, I have signed up for a photography workshop this spring. It includes a small half day workshop with Tim Wallace to learn how he lights a car. He's one of the top car photographers in the world so this is a huge deal and there are only 10 people in the class. This means I will have new lighting tricks up my sleeve to give your MINI image a professional image.

I approach every shoot to get the right lighting and angles to go above and beyond expectations. If you add yourself to the image it will be truly unique and you'll look good!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg