GreenCactus

Was it you???

2 hours ago, melissa99 said:

@CHILLIN was behind me on Pickett Road/Blake Lane last night. I waved, but I don't think she knew it was me.

I didn't know that was you! I really like your stripes!

Tigger and I were playing with a guy in a Red with Black Paceman today on the Fairfax County Parkway, we had fun until the traffic built up. Lots of waving

I must confess, I haven't been the best MINIac. I haven't been waving from SMOKIE but if I'm in THE ADMIRAL, I am a waving fool! Why is that? IDK. Anywho! Sending some virtual waves to everyone! 

:wavey:

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:20 AM, CHILLIN said:

I saw a GP going the opposite way on Blake Lane this morning. Was it you? @FAST060 :wavey:

😉 Waving! Pretty sure that's my morning commute! 

somebody has been parking a space blue/silver R53 in my garage at work and I have twice now started walking up to their car instead of mine clicking my key and wondering "why isn't my car unlocking".  When I get closer, I see the interior and realize it's not a checkmate.  I need to find where I packed my remaining DCMM cards or find out how to get more.  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Revwillie said:

somebody has been parking a space blue/silver R53 in my garage at work and I have twice now started walking up to their car instead of mine clicking my key and wondering "why isn't my car unlocking".  When I get closer, I see the interior and realize it's not a checkmate.  I need to find where I packed my remaining DCMM cards or find out how to get more.  

If you need more I can get you some at an event.

• Like 1