GreenCactus

Was it you???

I was driving up 14th street NW today, taking a left onto P st, and I saw a girl in a red convertible with the top down. It was about 46 degrees out (so says my mini) but it was inspirational. I put my top down at the next light. So if you are on the forum, I say thank you!

I was driving up 14th street NW today, taking a left onto P st, and I saw a girl in a red convertible with the top down. It was about 46 degrees out (so says my mini) but it was inspirational. I put my top down at the next light. So if you are on the forum, I say thank you!

I was out this afternoon in NW with the top down but it was K street. I forced a guy in a chili red with his top up to wave at me :wavey:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sterling/rt7, I saw your DCMM cling! :wavey:

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

Driving in on route 50 in rush hour and saw a couple in a passionate goodbye smooch like something straight out of a movie, right in front of their white Countryman.

My carpooler commented on the smooch and I commented on the MINI.

We saw you guys :love:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Anyone on here with a blacked out silver R53 (black roof) with a VA plate, "JSMOOVE"? Saw you yesterday going south on Gallows road from Tyson's toward Rt 29.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

blue with a white top R56,...saw you at the myer commissary, saw your dcmm window cling...

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Seen in the BWI parking garage (this pic would be a week or two ago). Spotted again today in same garage, different parking spot. Would love to meet up some time :rock:

FullSizeRender_zpsqwtb886v.jpg

That is sexy!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Very nice

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Spoke with a guy at MoS while waiting to turn my car in for service. He was waiting on his. Thunder Grey F56, license was EVLBRBR. I didn't get his name, he's out of Woodbridge. I handed him a DCMM club card, he seemed excited to meet up with others. Side note - he's been to the Dragon on his motorcycle, and has ridden a lot of roads in the area. (He noticed my Dragon license plate bracket :D)

Hey Melissa!

Was that you on Chain Bridge and Jermantown Road In the early evening commute? I saw clings in the window and and a splash of pink graphics. :wavey:

If it wasn't Monster, I'm waving anyway! :itsme:

It was indeed! I didn't see you, so I'll wave now! :itsme:

Got all excited this morning when I saw you and forgot I was in Da'Bandit! We honked at you at the light and I waved.

Have a fantastic MINI Monday!

Hey Krystal & German! My uncle spotted you in Little River while out and about yesterday.

He says "I saw a Police Box MINI today. It made me think of your Doctor Whatshisname show!"

Me: Doctor WHO!

Him: Doctor Whatshisname! The one with the faces, the hot wife and all the girlfriends!

Him: Gurl quit playin! :hahaha:

Anyway, waving! :wavey:

Hey Krystal & German! My uncle spotted you in Little River while out and about yesterday.

He says "I saw a Police Box MINI today. It made me think of your Doctor Whatshisname show!"

Him: Doctor Whatshisname! The one with the faces, the hot wife and all the girlfriends!

Him: Gurl quit playin! :hahaha:

Anyway, waving! :wavey:

It reminded me of Who is on first:rofl:

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13