GreenCactus

Was it you???

I saw an electric blue r53 with white roof and rims with deleware plates on 495 around 4:30.

I also saw mr ez at the laundromat on graham last night

Was that EB R53 last Saturday (4/25)? If so, I bet that was acetonic after the Spring Fling run :)

Saw a MD tagged R53 with an orange color that I've never seen before in the DSW parking lot by Bailey's Crossing this morning (5/3).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was that EB R53 last Saturday (4/25)? If so, I bet that was acetonic after the Spring Fling run :)

Saw a MD tagged R53 with an orange color that I've never seen before in the DSW parking lot by Bailey's Crossing this morning (5/3).

I bet it was....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:idea:

What do you think, if we move this thread to the public area?

So everyone will be able to see, read and post (members or non-members).

Just a thought. :biggrin:

I've been thinking the same thing.

Bev and I kind of use this thread as a recruiting tool. When we leave a DCMM card on a MINI we usually post the car in here so the people know who tagged them.

Only once in two years have we tagged a current DCMM member vs. a dozen non-members.

g.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I saw a couple up in Germantown. Most waved back.

You'll see Bev and myself stomping around Germantown and we always wave.

I remember Bev saying she saw a BRG last week and when I asked her if she saw you she wondered if you were the BRG with white bonnets, green top and no bonnets or the one with the checker mirrors? :laugh:

See you around!

Glenn

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was washing the rags fo the car wash for the next day. :rock: Tis weather is killing me :banghead:

I saw an electric blue r53 with white roof and rims with deleware plates on 495 around 4:30.

I also saw mr ez at the laundromat on graham last night

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I saw Mr. EZ on 495 while gong to work last night. He flashed his rear fog at me and now I want one.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wasn't sure you had noticed, nice isn't it :rock:

I saw Mr. EZ on 495 while gong to work last night. He flashed his rear fog at me and now I want one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Saw Edge's car out at MoS today. I think they might have it more days out of the week than he does ;)
LOL... in the past couple of years, that has probably been true. I just can't leave well enough alone! :biggrin:

Actually, this particular visit is both fixing up some issues (mainly - the black textured paint on my aero kit... it looks like salt and pepper already!), and adding some new stuff. :angel:

The real irony? Sunday evening I dropped off my other car (thanks for the help Laura!), which is a 95 Ford Mustang GT, at the shop as well. It's in for much needed maintenance (not to mention ensuring it will pass VA inspection & emissions).

That means I own two cars and both of them are now in the shop at the same time. Doh!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Some additional clear bra (for the front of the spoiler), the "Show N Go" motorized license plate holder ("just like Mike" (Matarella)), some magnetic drain plugs, painting of a few more parts...

Oh... and probably a skid plate & TSW X-Brace (ordering them today - wanted to talk to the tech about it first (did that last night)).

I just... can't... leave... well enough alone. :embarassed:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I can let you borrow my Ducati if you need means of transportation :smile:
Too bad I never learned to ride!

I'm in a loaner R56 Cooper, with auto transmission. Quite the contrast from both of my cars! :bored:

It's funny though... I know "beggars can't be choosers" with loaner cars... but my priority order goes like this:

1. Manual over auto (regardless of car model - BMW, MINI or otherwise!)

2. Power

With the ~60 loaner cars that MoS has, only one of them has a manual transmission. Ugh.

With the above list, I'd rather be driving a manual Cooper instead of an automatic 135. Also, I'd rather have an MCS auto loaner than a BMW auto loaner... (the MCS has enough power to negate my concern) but I've got to take what they've got, just like everyone else.

The best loaner I've ever had is a Z4 Coupe, manual transmission... and it will probably never happen again. Darn that thing was fun. :top:

Anyway, this thread is getting pretty far off-topic. Sorry! :embarassed:

The best loaner I ever recieved from MoS was a late 90's Dodge Stratus...
Try spending more there than their average BMW customer. :angel:

I mean, I know they give me some "extra" treatment, and yeah, sometimes I feel a little bit guilty about that (when others can't even get a MINI loaner sometimes), but the reality is that I pay for it... over and over again... so I guess at the end of the day, the people who get to laugh last are the ones who don't have an empty wallet due to an insane MINI obsession.

I Parked in the Franconia/Springfield Metro station, 4th level last Friday afternoon and I happened to find a spot next to a Silver Cooper S (black bonnet stripes). I also see a Yellow Cooper with a part of the black panel on the drivers side windshield post broken near where I live and then, I see him pulling into the parking structure where I work. Was it you?

Out of curiosity, why don't more MINI drivers wave at each other?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

tagged a blue MC (i cant keep track of the 50 shades of blue anymore :laugh:) in the wegmans parking lot tonight....watched him get in his car and drive away with both cards still on the windshied......

oh well, i tried

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I Parked in the Franconia/Springfield Metro station, 4th level last Friday afternoon and I happened to find a spot next to a Silver Cooper S (black bonnet stripes). I also see a Yellow Cooper with a part of the black panel on the drivers side windshield post broken near where I live and then, I see him pulling into the parking structure where I work. Was it you?

Out of curiosity, why don't more MINI drivers wave at each other?

I'd guess it's cause there's been a large influx of people who just have it as a car - they don't know any of the etiquette.

I try to wave, but sometimes I'm distracted with the driving part ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]