GreenCactus

Was it you???

Tagged this beauty this morning. I was so distracted I left my chair at my car twice! LOL

Just curious. Again, being new at this Mini community "thing", what do you guys/gals mean when you say "tagged" such and such? That just mean you saw it, or is there more to it? :questionmark:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just curious. Again, being new at this Mini community "thing", what do you guys/gals mean when you say "tagged" such and such? That just mean you saw it, or is there more to it? :questionmark:

So when we say we "Tagged" a MINI it means we placed one of our coveted DCMM Club cards on their MINI as an invite to the club! You will find that tagging becomes addictive (ask Violet and Ali).

I have yet to actually bring anyone into the group, that I know of but that doesn't stop me from tagging! I have tagged MINIs as far north as Pennsylvania (they had MD tags)!

So, get out there an TAG your MINI Heart out!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

So when we say we "Tagged" a MINI it means we placed one of our coveted DCMM Club cards on their MINI as an invite to the club! You will find that tagging becomes addictive (ask Violet and Ali).

I have yet to actually bring anyone into the group, that I know of but that doesn't stop me from tagging! I have tagged MINIs as far north as Pennsylvania (they had MD tags)!

So, get out there an TAG your MINI Heart out!

How do I go about getting these "club cards"?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Laura (club president) has a ton of them, she can send them to you.

I've literally stalked people in a parking lot so that I could hand them a card in person and tell them about the club. So far everyone has been very friendly but I have no idea if any of them have actually joined.

I love tagging MINI's!:itsme:

Now to just get more of them to wave

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

You can also print your own cards if you want to: START TAGGING

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

You actually get a bunch of them with your welcome package when you join the club. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

4:30 pm, inner loop near Gallows road.

Turn signals to indicate lane changes: It's not just safe and polite. It's the law.

--Dan

Mach V

FastMINI.net

That's one of my pet peeves. I use my turn signal EVERYWHERE (picture me turning into my driveway with my turn signal on!!!) and it bothers me immensely when I see people not using theirs. I'm pretty sure there was never a year where turn signals were an option on Mini's, either. :security:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Glenn, you're alive and well!!:motor:

Alive? YES!

Well? Ack! Why didn't you all tell me that, once you turn 40, something on your body breaks down every single week. :laugh:

Bev and I have been meaning to get to an event but with Bev commuting now, and traveling non-stop, it's hard to get out to do anything anymore. We'll try to shoot for seeing everyone at the picnic, though. Hope that works out.

.g.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alive? YES!

Well? Ack! Why didn't you all tell me that, once you turn 40, something on your body breaks down every single week. :laugh:

Bev and I have been meaning to get to an event .

Hey buddy you ain't that old yet :tongue: Just wait til your 50's like I am :biggrin:

Bev & you need to get out and enjoy some time with your MiniManiac friends :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I park in a parking garage under the NSF building in Ballston and occasionally see a hot orange MINI down there. I tagged it once about a month ago.

tonight I came down and it was parked right next to Tigger. I couldn't resist one more tag and a nice little note.

This one has a dark blue top instead of the black. Such a pretty color :biggrin:

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yea, i have an Invidia. I work in the building that has the cafe, in suite directly across from it.

i just saw you this morning. i was in my coworkers white EVO MR pulling out of parktower dr when you were pulling in. car sounds nice!

I love tagging, lately I metro from ballston so park under the NSF building. There's another Hot Orange MINI that parks there and she's taking to parking next to Tigger. We've even exchanged a few notes on the DCMM cards I've left. I hope she joins up. Here's a shot I took in the parking garage

http://picasaweb.google.com/AliDrew/Tigger#5471288067119573410

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

I love tagging, lately I metro from ballston so park under the NSF building. There's another Hot Orange MINI that parks there and she's taking to parking next to Tigger. We've even exchanged a few notes on the DCMM cards I've left. I hope she joins up. Here's a shot I took in the parking garage

http://picasaweb.google.com/AliDrew/Tigger#5471288067119573410

Ali

Thats so funny! I don't think I have ever had another Mini park next to me :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ha! That is sooo cool, Ali! Tigger has a twin! :biggrin: I've been seeing a PH/W MINI driving down Pender Drive in Fairfax where I work. I believe it's the same person (I can't remember her name just now) we met at the coffee m&g in Ashburn a few months ago. Guess I'll have 2 drive further down the street and see where she is so Scoopie & her MINI can 'get acquainted'. :tongue:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

So who was indescriminately tagging cars at MoBC yesterday. I got tagged even though I have a DCMM logo in the side window. Whoever you are, you're wasting cards.
When you're tagging a lot of MINIs in a short period of time, you don't have time to check all 4 sides of the vehicle!

Sorry about that. It's not wasted though - you can reuse it! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129