GreenCactus

Was it you???

Nothing but blank stares out here in Manassas......:dizzy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:20 AM, CHILLIN said:

I saw a GP going the opposite way on Blake Lane this morning. Was it you? @FAST060 :wavey:

😉 Waving! Pretty sure that's my morning commute! 

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

somebody has been parking a space blue/silver R53 in my garage at work and I have twice now started walking up to their car instead of mine clicking my key and wondering "why isn't my car unlocking".  When I get closer, I see the interior and realize it's not a checkmate.  I need to find where I packed my remaining DCMM cards or find out how to get more.  

• Haha 2

06 SB/S MCS Checkmate, Premium,

Convenience, LSD, HK, Chrome interior ZOOM641

9 minutes ago, Revwillie said:

somebody has been parking a space blue/silver R53 in my garage at work and I have twice now started walking up to their car instead of mine clicking my key and wondering "why isn't my car unlocking".  When I get closer, I see the interior and realize it's not a checkmate.  I need to find where I packed my remaining DCMM cards or find out how to get more.  

If you need more I can get you some at an event.

• Like 1

IMG_0147.jpg

Last Saturday, Michael and I were heading up to Frederick and on some of the back roads around Poolesville and another Roadster came flying by! It was a Pepper White JCW with Maryland plates. It was really fun to see another Roadster, especially around there. (Yes, the driver waved)

• Like 2

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Saw a beautiful black/dark brown, what looked to be, Morris Mini at the intersection of West Ox and Fair Lakes Pkwy today around 2:00pm today. They waved enthusiastically. Anyone here?

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

18 hours ago, Goose said:

Saw a beautiful black/dark brown, what looked to be, Morris Mini at the intersection of West Ox and Fair Lakes Pkwy today around 2:00pm today. They waved enthusiastically. Anyone here?

morris, so with external door hinges mark I style? When you say black/dark brown was it like a root beer color.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

35 minutes ago, 1975_mini said:

morris, so with external door hinges mark I style? When you say black/dark brown was it like a root beer color.

It seemed to be a root beer color, yes. Possibly darker. They were across the intersection from me and it’s a big intersection so it’s a good chance I have the exact model/trim wrong. Whatever the case, that Mini clearly gets plenty of love.

Edited by Goose
  • Like 1

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

On 8/2/2021 at 1:11 PM, TATTRAT said:

License plate 3nee in Fairfax City today on North St. . .of course the ONE time I see a DCMM member in FFX City, I'm in my daily and not Wasabi.

Ive kept my eyes open but havent seen one yet. Thinking of moving my window cling to the rear since my back sides are tinted pretty dark! Im also surprised no one has seen me, pretty sure im the only mini this side of the country with a skeleton attached to the antenna!

• Like 1