GreenCactus

Was it you???

I left 495 early and came down Eisenhower eastbound this morning and a GP with temp tags followed/ leapfrogged with me to Holland circle.

GP1656 I think. I will have to keep an eye out in the future where they pulled out.

That sounds fun, was that a GP1? I love the first gens I love them all, but the first gens :love:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

That sounds fun, was that a GP1? I love the first gens I love them all, but the first gens :love:

I wasn't sure. I would guess second generation because of the molding in the rear bumper. But it's been a while since I saw one. The GP number on the driver's side looked like it was peeling. I tried a wave, but the couple inside didn't seem to notice.

06 SB/S MCS Checkmate, Premium,

Convenience, LSD, HK, Chrome interior ZOOM641

9 hours ago, GreenCactus said:

I had to go to Germantown last night, which is much farther than I normally go on 495/270. I really don't know how you do that everyday. :banghead:

Margaritaville on sirus is how I keep my sanity. Hard to have road rage when listen the jimmy buffet

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Was it you?!!!

I've been spotting a lot of GP2s lately. It could be the same one but today the sparkling GP2 on Edsall Rd was all I could see in  my salty, crusty rear window and previously on the Merrifield section of Lee Highway. 

::Waving::

• Like 3

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I know this wasn't anyone here, but I don't know where else to put it. 

I saw a Mercedes sedan with GOLD eyelashes this morning. I thought the black ones were bad enough, but these were just completely awful. I didn't get a picture because I was driving. 

• Haha 3

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

33 minutes ago, GreenCactus said:

I know this wasn't anyone here, but I don't know where else to put it. 

I saw a Mercedes sedan with GOLD eyelashes this morning. I thought the black ones were bad enough, but these were just completely awful. I didn't get a picture because I was driving. 

:puke:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I must confess, I haven't been the best MINIac. I haven't been waving from SMOKIE but if I'm in THE ADMIRAL, I am a waving fool! Why is that? IDK. Anywho! Sending some virtual waves to everyone! 

:wavey:

• Like 1

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"