GreenCactus

Was it you???

Saw a really nice 2D JCW that was dark gray with black stripes and a black top on 395 South Monday on the way home.

Why couldn't they make the 4D a JCW model too?!

Well, they kinda do - it's called a JCW Countryman. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

The 2D JCW has an updated engine and interior. Nothing wrong with the JCW Countryman, but the updates are the reason I went with the 4D instead of the Countryman.
Yep - 3rd Gen (F56 (2D) & F55 (4D)) vs. 2nd Gen (R60 (Countryman)).

The 3rd Gen Countryman will be released early next year, along with all of the same technology updates.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I saw Nick on 7 in Tysons as I was leaving work tonight. :wavey:

hahahaha...i knew that was you....hi!!!!!!!!!

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Left a "tag" note on a green MINI cabrio with white stripes that has been coming to the Saturday 8am class at Orange Theory Fitness in Fairfax for the last few weeks. Tried asking who's it was as I was leaving the 7am class but no one claimed it. If it was you, hope to see you at MINI's take the beltway!!

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

Passed Mr. OEM on I-95 N today at 3:30 between Exits 158 and 160. Honked and waved to Susan driving, but she didn't notice. One last honk as I waved in the rear window, not sure if I was finally seen. Hi again anyway :itsme:
Haha Chris - I just saw this and showed it to Susan... she was very surprised and sorry she didn't notice you... she was so paranoid driving my car, not wanting to wreck it... that she just wasn't on the lookout for other MINIs. Oops! We switched cars today, so I could come back home early from work and take my parents to the airport in her car (3 checked suitcases and 2 carry-on suitcases, plus both of them... just not enough room in either of my cars without a roof rack installed).

Haha Chris - I just saw this and showed it to Susan... she was very surprised and sorry she didn't notice you... she was so paranoid driving my car, not wanting to wreck it... that she just wasn't on the lookout for other MINIs. Oops! We switched cars today, so I could come back home early from work and take my parents to the airport in her car (3 checked suitcases and 2 carry-on suitcases, plus both of them... just not enough room in either of my cars without a roof rack installed).

Props to Susan for driving a stick shift!!! :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I guess at least one of us should record the successful pass-by wave on outer Beltway around Exit 44 at 5pm Friday. I didn't react immediately to GreenCactus and Cricket's freakin foghorn because I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong minding my own business in the slower lane. But hearing it a second time right next to me nearly ripping my eardrum in half, I look to my left and see Laura excitedly waving and I wave back, just as excitedly :itsme: HI!

-Chris