GreenCactus

Was it you???

Saw a Sexy Chili Red, slammed Roadster yesterday on Shirley Gate.

I heard you, then saw you, then wanted to BE you! :applause:

If the license plate is H8 TCKTS, that's Miguel haha. He had a fast Scion tC back in the day (small world) with a license plate of BBYRU18, ask Justin about it! His MINI is REALLY nicely done.

Driving home down 395 in a massive jam feeling grumpy when I look to my left and there's a guy in a BRG Clubman giving me the thumbs up. I waved right back as he was speeding off, so I hope he saw me. That guy put a big smile on my face and made the commute a better time, thanks BRG Clubbie guy :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I passed a few Minis on my 24 round trip to Jacksonville, NC and back. I will say when I see a MINIs driving 5 mph under the speed limit in the left lane, that Sarah Mclauklin song from the ASCA commercials plays in my head as I pass.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Right after leaving work last evening (around 6-6:15), about 2-3 blocks away, I heard a pop and burble 2 lanes over on my left. I was on Sunset Hill Rd in Reston and I turned and saw Hellbender continuing east while I was turning onto Reston Pkwy. I don't know if you saw me Craig. :itsme:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Right after leaving work last evening (around 6-6:15), about 2-3 blocks away, I heard a pop and burble 2 lanes over on my left. I was on Sunset Hill Rd in Reston and I turned and saw Hellbender continuing east while I was turning onto Reston Pkwy. I don't know if you saw me Craig. :itsme:

Yep that was me, it was the choice of making the light or waving haha.

IMG_0147.jpg

I just got the best wave. I was stopped at a light and a pepper white hard top was coming towards me FAST from the other direction. The driver stuck his whole arm out the window to wave to me. It was pretty great.

There is nothing like a good enthusiastic wave :wavey:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just got the best wave. I was stopped at a light and a pepper white hard top was coming towards me FAST from the other direction. The driver stuck his whole arm out the window to wave to me. It was pretty great.

There is nothing like a good enthusiastic wave :wavey:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just saw MarkDDrew with Max flying around a corner near Old Gallows Rd. I wasn't in mine :( And I was jealous. Hahah

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)