GreenCactus

Was it you???

got a wave from a white one on Crabbs branch today i waved back but was too late i think was in a red and black one

haha, I went 0 for about 14 today. Saw a ton of minis on the way back from PA. Super nice day so windows were rolled down. Fat ass arm was definitely, noticeably flailing at them...kind hard to ignore lolol

But no. no love for Cambo.

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Was sandwiched today at the Starbucks in Wintergreen plaza off 355. A real clean looking black MCS behind me and one of those newer coupes in front in white with the union jack on the roof. I was in the explorer though so I felt left out :/

CAM00492-Copy.jpg

and then I'm pretty sure I saw minierik on my way home. a little after 11am, a sweet looking chili red with black rims coming the other day down viers mill (towards rockville town center). if that was you dude, the rims look good--in fact the whole car looks awesome, good job! :top:

Edited by Cambo

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

The white coupe is Warren (C3M member) hes at that starbucks all the time, when i was still working in Rockville I would run into him all the time. idk who drives the black one but theyre there a lot too.

ahhh right on. I'm always there too. It's my favorite homework spot. I'll be sure to greet him by name next time I see him. That won't be weird at all. lolol

na not weird :stupid: the first time I ran into him at starbucks he greeted me by name and I had no clue who he was :dontknow: lol later I figured out I talked to him about the club at the dealership when he picked up his car a couple weeks prior. just start talking MINIs, he'll go on about his car :top:

Was sandwiched today at the Starbucks in Wintergreen plaza off 355. A real clean looking black MCS behind me and one of those newer coupes in front in white with the union jack on the roof. I was in the explorer though so I felt left out :/

CAM00492-Copy.jpg

and then I'm pretty sure I saw minierik on my way home. a little after 11am, a sweet looking chili red with black rims coming the other day down viers mill (towards rockville town center). if that was you dude, the rims look good--in fact the whole car looks awesome, good job! :top:

:top: that sounds about the time i was there :wavey:

2010 Mini Copper S *Stg 2 Battle Tuned*

2006 Jeep Liberty Renegade

You: A white with black stripes cooper s, very dark tint, coming down Aspen Hill road towards viers mill, about 630am today.

Me: Just got done doing a 360 and was hopped up on a curb, my slide stopped by some bushes. I stuck my hand out to wave to you...but you didn't wave back.

You: A white with black stripes cooper s, very dark tint, coming down Aspen Hill road towards viers mill, about 630am today.

Me: Just got done doing a 360 and was hopped up on a curb, my slide stopped by some bushes. I stuck my hand out to wave to you...but you didn't wave back.

ACK!!! They didn't know the MINI code, you stop and help your fellow MINIs in trouble :banghead:

Everything OK with your MINI?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg