GreenCactus

Was it you???

Bandit and I were heading to class yesterday afternoon and spotted a GP:rock:, number unknown, heading up Hunter Mill past Lawyers Road. I would have waved but when you aren't in a MINI and wave at MINIs, people look at you kinda cross-eyed.

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Horizon Blue Clubbie, and a beaut at that!, with a silver top. Silver trim, manual, brown leather interior with beige trim and the flower and bird va licence plate. Had a plate holder from Charlottesville, Nc. Parked next to me in front of Best Buy in Potomac Yards. Wow, was she pretty!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I spotted Taz on Wednesday after work blasting South on the HOT lanes!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Oh, wow ... that could've been him, Greg. I just don't know ... he was already pulled over when I saw him.

Was that this morning? If so, that guy deserved the ticket. I was going past him right as he was pulling back on to the road and the next thing I know he goes buzzing past (I do anywhere from 60-70mph to keep up with general speed of traffic), then as he's going past the Reston Pkwy exit he cuts off people to go zooming over to get off at Ffx Pkwy.

I don't normally comment on people's driving habits, if they're being safe I don't care what else they do, but this guy deserved his ticket and obviously didn't learn anything :stupid::banghead:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

i know STKRS is stripped down right now and i dont have any club stuff on my windows but seriously, who tagged me last night at congressional plaza in Rockville? :stupid:

I was at Congressional Plaza two days ago, Container Store, and I keep wanting to re-tag the red MINI roadster parked at the end of the lot. It must be someone that works there since it is always there. I do always park Ernie next to it for company and walk across the parking lot. I can always use those extra steps in a day... and I am frightened of door dings since people in this area just don't care about other people's cars.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Ran in2 Haemish @ PMoA this am! :wavey: It was good seeing him and David! Scoopie's in 4 her 2nd Insp I ... she's over 92k miles now!!!
Yes, it was great to see you this morning, Audrey! A pleasant surprise, it's always nice to get a smile and a hug on a Monday morning. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Northbound on 28 yesterday - Headed to Mach V to pick up the new wheels - when we drove alongside a black Justa for a bit. I looked over and who was it? Yes, it was Mr. Nick Harrison himself. We were rather invisible in the silver Nissan pickup so he just kept on driving.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Northbound on 28 yesterday - Headed to Mach V to pick up the new wheels - when we drove alongside a black Justa for a bit. I looked over and who was it? Yes, it was Mr. Nick Harrison himself. We were rather invisible in the silver Nissan pickup so he just kept on driving.

I hate that!!!! Ya wanna wave but without your MINI they won't even look at you :wavey:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Spotted a TGGRRR this morning on 395, was honking my horn but don't know if you saw me.

I heard a horn honking and I saw a Countryman that didn't wave. Then I saw this really pretty Lotus (was it orange?) in the far left lane and thought "Oooh what a pretty car" but never even thought it was you. :itsme:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yellow, but close enough :top: Yeah, I saw your car in front and to the right. I started my mental check list; 1.orange check 2. soft-top and side skirts check and as I got closer I saw number 3. Flames check!

For me, it's color then vanity plate... confirmation.

You guys are funny :rofl:

I drive pretty pokey in the morning before my coffee, but even so I never would have guessed that the hot looking Lotus was waving and tooting :rock:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm hoping to spot GP0060 aka Smokie at some point soon, preferably today!!!!!!!

TODAY !!!!

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.