GreenCactus

Was it you???

I saw a dirty MINI parked next to my wife's car a few minutes ago... oh yeh... that was mine :cool:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

5:30 PM, Saw one of the Red Bull MINIs on Little River Turnpike in Fairfax.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

5:30 PM, Saw one of the Red Bull MINIs on Little River Turnpike in Fairfax.

ive seen them at nova before, thave got redbull backbacks, they look like the cans.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]those who wander with a purpose, have no purpose to wander

go wash it...

How about a free wash and detailing? :bath:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

I saw quite a few mini's in Rockville over the weekend. Not sure on any of the specifics though, other than a Red/white stripes one. I didn't even see if it was an S or not.

More importantly, i just needed a forum to test and make sure i'm able to post in the new forums. =)

I motored to work with Mr EZ this morning on 395, that was fun :rock:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

...saw a past DCMM President that I haven't seen in a VERY long time post in our new forums, just a minute ago.

Great to see you here Mike! :D

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I was in upper NW this past weekend (beltway to Conn Ave. and over to

Mt. Pleasant (sic) and I must have seen at least 10-12 MINIS and every-

one was filthy and I mean filthy. Never the less it was nice to see them

all as there are probably only 10-12 in the whole Hagerstown metro area

(not very metro!).

I was in upper NW this past weekend (beltway to Conn Ave. and over to

Mt. Pleasant (sic) and I must have seen at least 10-12 MINIS and every-

one was filthy and I mean filthy. Never the less it was nice to see them

all as there are probably only 10-12 in the whole Hagerstown metro area

(not very metro!).

Hey! You were near me!! There are TONS of MINIs around here. Most of them park on the street and there's no good place to wash them. I'm lucky to have a wash spot (and garage)!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Spotted BRG-1FNMINI & MOTOR ON this morning. Nice meeting you!!!

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That reminds me... on the way to work yesterday morning, I spotted VA license plate "MNI PURL" yesterday headed west on I-66. For those of you not familiar, she's a (former?) DCMM member, and has a very rare Silk Green/White 1st Gen Cooper. Was nice to see! :)

I would have tried to wave but I wasn't in my MINI at the time. Heh.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I saw 7 MINI's in the Wegman's parking lot on Sunday. One was a blue R56 with a white roof with a Union Jack and the tag was "R56". I walked over to put a card on it and it already a DCMM Cling!

Inside the store I saw two other members - Jade and Pete (but not their MINI!). I had no idea Wegman's was a such a hang out for MINI's on a Sunday. :)

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Which Wegman's? The one near MoS? (If so... you drive all the way from DC to Sterling to go? Wow)