GreenCactus

Was it you???

Mark saw Audrey and Scoopie on the beltway this morning. He caught up and tried to wave, but Audrey was intent on being a safe driver and didn't see him. He didn't honk and wave wildly. So here's the wave from Max to Scoopie :itsme:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Mark saw Audrey and Scoopie on the beltway this morning. He caught up and tried to wave, but Audrey was intent on being a safe driver and didn't see him. He didn't honk and wave wildly. So here's the wave from Max to Scoopie :itsme:

Who is this "Mark" fellow? Is he a member here? Oh, wait, are you now the "Waving Secretary" for Max?????

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Who is this "Mark" fellow? Is he a member here? Oh, wait, are you now the "Waving Secretary" for Max?????

He's my phantom MINI driving husband. Yes I am his Wave secretary, it's a wifely duty. You know Lona would wave for you...

Tggrrr010.jpg

Had a 1derful commute in this am! 1st, I was spotted by a BRG R53 w/the tag HW MINI (could've sworn I've seen him b4!), and we smiled/waved and danced on 2 the Dulles toll road. Once there, we got behind a BRG Justa w/regular VA tags and danced w/her 4 awhile. We were a mini-MINI caravan 4 a little while, which was really cute! :biggrin: Eventually, HW MINI got off the highway, so it was me & the Justa left. Since HW & I had been rolling along at the high 60s/low 70s, Justa was a bit slow, so I passed her, honked & :wavey:. Needless 2 say, it was a gr8 start 4 Pre-Friday!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Had a 1derful commute in this am! 1st, I was spotted by a BRG R53 w/the tag HW MINI (could've sworn I've seen him b4!), and we smiled/waved and danced on 2 the Dulles toll road. Once there, we got behind a BRG Justa w/regular VA tags and danced w/her 4 awhile. We were a mini-MINI caravan 4 a little while, which was really cute! :biggrin: Eventually, HW MINI got off the highway, so it was me & the Justa left. Since HW & I had been rolling along at the high 60s/low 70s, Justa was a bit slow, so I passed her, honked & :wavey:. Needless 2 say, it was a gr8 start 4 Pre-Friday!

HW MINI is Chris - he's a member. His MINI's name is Howie. :)

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Last night on the way home I saw a brand spanking new Chili red roadster on 395 going South. Of course traffic was slowing and he was in the left while I was in the middle lane. I could not catch up when my lane hit a crawl, so I never got to wave. License plate was cute

LIL HUG

:itsme:

Hope he finds us

Tggrrr010.jpg

Tell Mark 2 honk next time! That's what I do ... :tongue: ... here's a bel8ed wave from me & Scoopie: :wavey:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Ran out for a quick lunch during training today and who did I see? MINIBEE! I didn't see Ryan anywhere around and I didn't have time to go back and tag him or anything but I did wave!

Ran out for a quick lunch during training today and who did I see? MINIBEE! I didn't see Ryan anywhere around and I didn't have time to go back and tag him or anything but I did wave!

Wow didn't see this until today. I cannot even remember where I was on Friday during lunch time. Where was this? Was it at South Lakes in Reston?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope! In Ashburn! I think it was off of Loudon County Pkwy at a little strip mall. I ran into Wegmans to grab some sushi for lunch and saw your car on my way out.

i saw Michael's (68wmcs) MINI park off Jones road off duke street not to long ago. it looking good like the stripes

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

i saw Michael's (68wmcs) MINI park off Jones road off duke street not to long ago. it looking good like the stripes

I was there, I did see a lot of MINI's down in that area.

edit: Thanks, I did the stripes and pin striping myself.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!