GreenCactus

Was it you???

In the morning no one chats, but on the way home in rush hour traffic it is not unusual for me to get comments about Tigger. Today I'm sitting dead on 14th street waiting for the traffic to clear and this dude in the huge USPA truck next to me says "I think it's mean!" I realize he's read my "It's not cute, it's mean" sticker

So I wave back. He asks what year Tigger is and then he says that he has an '04, which I tell him is really cool. Then he tells me his co-pilot likes VW's, and the other guy reaches over and starts yelling about how cool VW's are. So me and his friends start yelling back that MINI Coopers rule.

Then the light changed

It made rush hour so much more fun

Eh? I thought you couldn't drive Tigger/a stick due your injury (until you received your zombie parts and got rehabed)? I miss an update?

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Eh? I thought you couldn't drive Tigger/a stick due your injury (until you received your zombie parts and got rehabed)? I miss an update?

I'm at a point where I can drive Tigger again as long as I have the seat really close forward. I will lose the ability to drive him again after the surgery on Tues

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm at a point where I can drive Tigger again as long as I have the seat really close forward. I will lose the ability to drive him again after the surgery on Tues

If your are going in on Tuesday when is Tigger going to Uncle Dales?

Are you going to be able to join us on Saturday at MoCo MINI?

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

If your are going in on Tuesday when is Tigger going to Uncle Dales?

Are you going to be able to join us on Saturday at MoCo MINI?

So many questions.... :itsme:

I can't get Tigger to Uncle Dale's it's just not working out with the other stuff going on, so he gets his make over in the Fall

I'll be at the Meet and greet this Sat, feel free to pepper me with questions, but I'll be looking for a seat a lot.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Got a nice wave from a dude in a British Racing Green hardtop today off of Henderson. :wavey: Saw plenty of MINIs when my fiancee and I were killing time in Alexandria this weekend at the dealer off of Duke (?) St. They had one R59 on the lot... JCW and really fancy and all; someone should go buy it. :top:

2012 Cooper S Roadster - H/K sound and bum warmers :)

I were killing time in Alexandria this weekend at the dealer off of Duke (?) St.

passport

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Lona and I just verbally tagged a MINI in her 350Z. We were at a light and I was admiring their MINI, he was admiring the Z, so I rolled down the window and we talked MINIs. If I wasn't all gimped up I could have gotten out to pass a card to them, but I just couldn't do it.

It was a nice Laser Blue MCS

Tggrrr010.jpg

On my way home yesterday, I see a woman driving a silver MINI cabrio. So, I wave once; didn't get a response (or, I missed it, which is entirely possible). We're on Centreville Road, I pass and honk my horn and wave again. When we get to a light, she pulls up beside me and yells, 'Hey! Are u VioletDC'? I yell back, 'Yes!!! Hi!'. She yells back, Hey! I'm MINIBee!!! All these years, and we finally meet!' We're justa grinnin' at each other, chatting back & 4th 'til the light changed and motored our respective ways. It was truly awesome 2 meet some1 you've known only online!. :top:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

On my way home yesterday, I see a woman driving a silver MINI cabrio. So, I wave once; didn't get a response (or, I missed it, which is entirely possible). We're on Centreville Road, I pass and honk my horn and wave again. When we get to a light, she pulls up beside me and yells, 'Hey! Are u VioletDC'? I yell back, 'Yes!!! Hi!'. She yells back, Hey! I'm MINIBee!!! All these years, and we finally meet!' We're justa grinnin' at each other, chatting back & 4th 'til the light changed and motored our respective ways. It was truly awesome 2 meet some1 you've known only online!. :top:

I love when that happens

Tggrrr010.jpg

Im bringing my 2009 grey JCW back from CA in two weeks and will be commuting daily from Ashburn to Capitol Hill. Got a checkerboard roof. Give me a howdy!

D

Fellow Ashburn MINI owner here. Mellow Yellow MCs. I am sure I will see you around :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This morning I was northbound on Rock Creek going through the tunnel just before the zoo, about 7:30A, I saw a PW hardtop coming inbound. I high- beamed them from a distance, no response. I waved (arm outside window as I had them down) as I went by and couldn't see if they waved back due the reflection of light on their glass (they had all of their windows up), but as we passed I think they had DC tags MINIME.

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13