GreenCactus

Was it you???

Saw a HC\W MCS with nice white wheels motoring through the parking lot this AM. The vanity tag was a form of Cocoa Puff presented as "KOKO PUF" if I caught that correctly.

I'll be keeping cards in my pocket from here on out. MINIacs are on the move in the corridors!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Pulled into my Reston town center parking garage this morning directly behind another black JCW hatch (what are the chances?!). This one looked to be a slightly newer 2011/2012 with the CR roof / bonnet stripes, but otherwise nearly the twin of mine.

They peeled off the other direction and I was late for a meeting so couldn't track them down but was a great start to the morning!

Also, the tag was some seven letter derivation of "MINI Ninja" I believe, if it was you.

Edited by Yarsay
added tag

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

Pulled into my Reston town center parking garage this morning directly behind another black JCW hatch (what are the chances?!). This one looked to be a slightly newer 2011/2012 with the CR roof / bonnet stripes, but otherwise nearly the twin of mine.

They peeled off the other direction and I was late for a meeting so couldn't track them down but was a great start to the morning!

I love finding a MINI twin :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I love finding a MINI twin :biggrin:

My Son said he saw another Convertible Gray with Black Bonnet stripes roaming our neighborhood. Said he thought I was following him! I haven't seen it yet though.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Also, the tag was some seven letter derivation of "MINI Ninja" I believe, if it was you.

It was me! It was me! I saw you as well. Even better was coming out to find the DC Mini club card on my window that same day. My tag is MINI NJA.

Mini is a 2011 factory standard JCW. Just picked him up in August.

Um. Hi everyone. :)

It was me! It was me! I saw you as well. Even better was coming out to find the DC Mini club card on my window that same day. My tag is MINI NJA.

Mini is a 2011 factory standard JCW. Just picked him up in August.

Um. Hi everyone. :)

Yep... had to come back out at lunch and tag your MINI. Welcome!

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

we should do a great tagging of Old Town Alexandria someday, there's a MINI every 100 feet (which is part of why I got one is I go to old town so often, and then because my new commute is 90 miles RT) Probably would get a few hits off of it.

I always tag a slew every time I'm there. I remember one day I had been at Passport after they first opened. They used to have MINI labeled bottled water. I was strolling through Old Town, in my MINI jacket, drinking my MINI water, tagging every MINI I could find. It was fun!!

Tggrrr010.jpg

I know I have said it before, but I am bummed that of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the tagging I have done, seems like not a single one has made it over. I am talking personalized MINIs too, people that seem to love their cars as much as we do, sad face.

It is still increasing awareness though, so all is not lost.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

I know I have said it before, but I am bummed that of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the tagging I have done, seems like not a single one has made it over. I am talking personalized MINIs too, people that seem to love their cars as much as we do, sad face.

It is still increasing awareness though, so all is not lost.

I know, I think of it as spreading the joy

Tggrrr010.jpg

Spotted:

What: A black Justa Mini Cooper with white racing stripes sporting the DC Metro Minis sticker in the rear.

Where: Pentagon North Parking

Who was it? I was about 10 cars over!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

I always tag a slew every time I'm there. I remember one day I had been at Passport after they first opened. They used to have MINI labeled bottled water. I was strolling through Old Town, in my MINI jacket, drinking my MINI water, tagging every MINI I could find. It was fun!!

This is why I live there! You can find me not on the Queen's street, but her daughter's!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA